Problem with ray reconstruction

+
I started replaying the game again and noticed constant flickering of some shadows on dynamic objects (disappearing and then appearing again)

There is also such a bug, but it is not related to ray reconstruction (as seen in the video).

There is also a bug with light in some places📷

At first I thought my video card was dying... but I've never seen anything like it anywhere else. So I ask, should I be afraid or is this a lack of new technologies and the game itself?

The shadows still flicker... but even without better reconstruction there is a problem

4090 asus rog strix ( No overclocking )

ryzen 5900x ( No overclocking )

64 Gb RAM DDR4

Im getting the same issues as your first 2 videos with path tracing on and dlss 3.5 on a 4090FE, so your card is fine, its just hot the game behaves currently. They did some tweaks to pathtracing since 1.63

Im getting the same issues as your first 2 videos with path tracing on and dlss 3.5 on a 4090FE, so your card is fine, its just hot the game behaves currently. They did some tweaks to pathtracing since 1.63
Thank you, kind man, for your answer. Then I tested the game on 4 systems, 1- 4090, Ryzen 5900x 64 Ram DDR4; 2- 3090, i7 4770k, 32gb Ram ddr3; 3- ASUs rog flow z13+ 4090m (unfortunately, I accidentally dropped it and damaged the screen during the test); 4-ASUS rog ally+ 4090m.

And there were these problems with graphics everywhere.

Top Bottom