Problem with The guy spawning for the BFC 9000

+
I have a major problem with the guy spawning for the BFC 9000 weapon because i go to the spot where the guy is supposed to spawn during the time that is usually what i see in youtube videos & he doesn't spawn at all. Is anybody else having this problem with this guy spawning ?

Known issue. It only spawns once in a playthrough if you miss it it’s gone for good. It’s not time gated tho. But easily locked out even via mainstory quest in act 2 (Takemura chase) or other visits in that area…

unthought gamedesign : /

mostprobably not obtainable in your playthrough anymore…

I completed the game before 2.1 came out & i deleted my game save from 2.0 because of some bugged quest that wasn't letting me delete it or anything and i made a new character after 2.1 came out. Would that affect that spawn guy not showing up ?

Most probably… since the Takemura drive goes through the near by area the one-time only-script might trigger without any active doing while not beeing able to avoid it.

haven’t tried a brand new character after 2.1 but the way it’s currently scripted could result as stated above : /

it’s already reported and in investigation/gathering data status afaik

Last edited:
Top Bottom