Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

+

DC9V

Forum veteran
bump.

still waiting for a fix to finish the last questline
Still bugged for me as well... we reached 2.01 and this thing still doesnt work... :ROFLMAO:

Quest marker is there, nothing happens.
It has been fixed two years ago. You either need to start a new play-through, or use a save-file where you haven't met Brendan yet. Ideally, you want to use a save-file where your V has been created after patch 1.3, to avoid other potential bugs as well.

It has been fixed two years ago. You either need to start a new play-through, or use a save-file where you haven't met Brendan yet. Ideally, you want to use a save-file where your V has been created after patch 1.3, to avoid other potential bugs as well.

You do realize of course that "start a new playthrough" and "find a save 100 hours before the bug appeared" are not a solution right?

I mean I dont consider throwing 100s of hours of progress down the drain a "solution" to begin with. It is ridiculous to even remotely claim it... "hey we solved the problem, you just have to replay 200hours of this game, thank you very much and have a nice day!"...

As if it is rocket science to solve the problem PROPERLY for everyone, without requiring a restart...

You do realize of course that "start a new playthrough" and "find a save 100 hours before the bug appeared" are not a solution right?

I mean I dont consider throwing 100s of hours of progress down the drain a "solution" to begin with. It is ridiculous to even remotely claim it... "hey we solved the problem, you just have to replay 200hours of this game, thank you very much and have a nice day!"...

As if it is rocket science to solve the problem PROPERLY for everyone, without requiring a restart...
Some bugs just can't be fixed afterward, so either you restart a playthrough, either have a save in which the bug is no present yet or live with it.
That's sad, but it's like that. No matter how long you will wait a fix, it will likeley never happen :(

Top Bottom