Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

+
1.30 did it for me, it finally fixed it after they called it fixed several times. Tho now i wish they didn't fix it.

1.30 did not fix it for me :/
Maybe next patch.
Edit :
I completed the mission but for some reasons, after completing every step (talked to the girl, went to see Brendan before its update, went back to the girl etc etc) it went back to the first step so I'm stuck.

It's also the last mission uncompleted on my map :p
Sans titre.jpg

Last edited:
I cant even interact with Brendan the first time there is a technician next to him and no quest marker. Is this normal?

Edit: The quest triggered after sleeping. Lets see if i can complete it this time XD.

Last edited:
I completed this one a couple of times and one time there were some minor glitches. On my play through this time however, I am ignoring Brendan. It is a cute side mission but I'm just going to pass on it this time around.

I cant even interact with Brendan the first time there is a technician next to him and no quest marker. Is this normal?

Edit: The quest triggered after sleeping. Lets see if i can complete it this time XD.
It's nomal :)
It's the very first time you see him. There are some dialogues (settings) between Brendan and the guy the very first time that you are in front of the megabuilding H8. In short the guy is installing Bredan and he's not yet available for the public ;)

Brendan quest still stuck. Brendan is no longer in its alley. But there are two yellow quest marker there. Marked as undiscovered.

How do I send support ticket?

I have the same issue but never even initiated a conversation with the woman. The quest is stuck at undiscovered for me. I've done Brendan's first quest would like to continue his latter ones since I completed most the other side mission in the game.View attachment 11089670ve
Unfortunately that's another bug to add to the list, now if u want to report few bugs to CDPR where do u actually have to go??

Well it’s the end of 2022, this is my last remaining side quest. I’ve completed everything else. I’m on PS5 so I can’t do some fancy PC fix. Please reset the quest! I want to be ready for the expansion.

bump.

still waiting for a fix to finish the last questline
Since when ?
If you didn't, I suggest to send a ticket to the support directly (including a save if possible).
I never had any issue with this quest and for me, it doesn't seem to be bugged anymore since a while. Maybe the issue can't be fixed afterward... you "maybe" wait for nothing :(
In any case > "Contact Us" button

Still bugged for me as well... we reached 2.01 and this thing still doesnt work... :ROFLMAO:

Quest marker is there, nothing happens.

Top Bottom