Quest: burning desire never ends.

+
I have the same issue, I think I saw the guy blow his legs off just after I dropped him off. It also seems to be preventing me from completing 'The Gig' because that ripperdoc's shop door doesn't open.

Quest never ends. The call doesn't happen.
40 hours of gameplay.

Exactly the same issue here (with 55h playing)

I have the same issue, I think I saw the guy blow his legs off just after I dropped him off. It also seems to be preventing me from completing 'The Gig' because that ripperdoc's shop door doesn't open.

Both quest are linked ? Have the same issue as you, " Burning Desire " and " The Gig " (in green now) not progressing and the door from the Ryper Doc stays closed (55h play 60% progress main quest). I check it a lot of times on multiple saves...just nothing happen ... did we do something wrong ??

not had this problem myself, but it's a long shot, but have you tried calling him? he is in your phonebook

not had this problem myself, but it's a long shot, but have you tried calling him? he is in your phonebook
Sure ... and he is not taking the phone .....now he has 1027 missed calls from me. Sooo angry about the situation I am this perfectionnist person liking doing everything, every quest.

Hope .... it's no following quest hanging on that ?!?
What for stuff did I miss by the Ryper theDoc ?
Post automatically merged:

Are the developpers taking a feedback from this forums ?

Last edited:

Have also tried calling, he doesn't answer.

.... Both quest are linked?....

The two quests aren't linked persay, but they use the same ripperdoc. I assume when burning crotch guy (Jesse) gets dropped off, that door hardlocks up so that the doc and the patient can have privacy while the malfunction is worked on. With that quest stuck in that state, you can't talk to the same doc to get your reward from 'The Gig'

He called me like 5minutes in real time after i dropped him.

Apparently its supposed to be a couple in game hours, its been a couple in game weeks for me at this point I think with no callback.

Is there any way to abandon/restart a quest? Maybe that would fix it?

Last edited:
More game time in, more of the same impossible to complete quest. Didn't look like the patch notes mentioned this quest either, but maybe .5 will unbork the questflags?

Few hours later, still didn't progress the quest...

Last edited:
Top Bottom