Can't draw weapons in vehicles.

+
After completing the Firestarter main quest, I lost the ability to draw my weapon while driving. If I go back to a save before the quest, losing about 10 hours of gameplay, I can draw my weapon, but reloading the current save causes the issue to return. When I unequip all my weapons, my characters hand and arm mess up as seen in the attached screenshot. It's made doing any car contracts significantly more difficult, or in some cases impossible without armed vehicles (which seem to work fine). Switching out to different pistols or revolvers doesn't work, changing keybinds doesn't work and resetting the game doesn't work.
Screenshot_1.png

After completing the Firestarter main quest, I lost the ability to draw my weapon while driving. If I go back to a save before the quest, losing about 10 hours of gameplay, I can draw my weapon, but reloading the current save causes the issue to return. When I unequip all my weapons, my characters hand and arm mess up as seen in the attached screenshot. It's made doing any car contracts significantly more difficult, or in some cases impossible without armed vehicles (which seem to work fine). Switching out to different pistols or revolvers doesn't work, changing keybinds doesn't work and resetting the game doesn't work.View attachment 11364418
Same for me!

Top Bottom