Random Braindances Junk or Usable?

+
Anyone know if these are actually usable or are just junk? They're not listed under junk but have the text " bonus material incompatible with your software" attached to them unsure if this is saying I need an upgrade of if it's just flavor text. Anyone know?

Anyone know if these are actually usable or are just junk? They're not listed under junk but have the text " bonus material incompatible with your software" attached to them unsure if this is saying I need an upgrade of if it's just flavor text. Anyone know?
As of now, I don't believe they have a function in the game. We are hoping perhaps in the future. but that is wishful thinking at best.

These were clearly meant to be used at some point in the game but got scrapped which is a big shame.

So far you get a headset you can use in the open world, you get this tutorial on how to use them, you can buy them and they're not junk, but you cannot use any braindances outside of quests at this time.

My bet is CDPR pushes a patch or a free DLC where you get to collect and interact with all these BDs, until then it's just the quest ones.

Top Bottom