Random enemy nilfgaard buffing

+
I had about 7 games where the enemy nilfgaard cards after revealing received a random buff. And it wasnt the recruits, just random cards like Sweers or Triss. Please fix this, this random buffs are loosing me games.

I had about 7 games where the enemy nilfgaard cards after revealing received a random buff. And it wasnt the recruits, just random cards like Sweers or Triss. Please fix this, this random buffs are loosing me games.

Standard Bearer - if revealed from deck - boosts a random ally.

Yeah, it's the Standard Bearer. The card history really fucking sucks right now. It's worse than Pre-Midwinter. Doesn't show revealed cards, banished cards, discarded cards, cards played via other cards, etc...

Yeah, it's the Standard Bearer. The card history really fucking sucks right now. It's worse than Pre-Midwinter. Doesn't show revealed cards, banished cards, discarded cards, cards played via other cards, etc...

The Best: if the opponent reveals your Standard bearer, your random ally get the boost. It's really "interesting" if you play a mirror :D

Is that even written on the card?

No. This must be a bug or wrong wording. Daerlan does not trigger when the opponent reveals it, (wording on it: "when YOU reveal this unit) and Standard Bearer has the same wording: "when YOU reveal this card". I think, it must be a bug. And: if on the "Daerlan card" is the keyword "unit", then why is the Standard Bearer a "card"? Not too consistent.

Top Bottom