Red dead redemption comparence

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You played RDR2 on PS4 and comparing its graphics to CP2077 on PC? Because if graphics is all you're going to compare and you played both on PS4 there is no way you think CP2077 looks better.
On pc on a 8 years old graphics card GeForce 660 ti vs ps4 pro.

No. TW3 npcs at the very least had schedules. They had a routine. They went to work during the day, in the evening and night they were in taverns or in their houses sleeping.
CP npcs popout out of nowhere and wander aimlessly like zombies in the streets.
You are confusing optimization issues with daily routines. They spawn out of nowhere because they disappeared to allow the graphics level be on the top, it doesn't mean they don't have routines because they do HAVE routines and a lot more then TW3.

Maybe you should ask Marcin Iwiński, CEO of CD PROJEKT RED, about that. He himself called RDR2 a "refined" and "excellent" game, when he stated that as a studio they are striving to reach this level of polish.

Source: https://www.vg247.com/2018/11/23/cy...s-refined-as-red-dead-redemption-2-at-launch/
Typical Polish culture thing. Boasting your self in Poland is same as shaming yourself. Praising others doesn't mean one is inferior, he would expect Rockstar say same thing about witcher 3.

LOL, of course man, you just "tried" it :coolstory:
I swear, one could read all your posts and smells the fakery from miles. RDR2 is amazing both on ps4 and pc graphically speaking, maybe you did play RDR1?
I get it, you are trying to defend CP2077 at all costs but the graphics are not even the problem. The level of cringy defenses on this forum is something else really.
The assaults on this forums is crazy and it's wicked that moderators are not doing anything about posts that manipulate reality, like you, manipulated by media.

Have also played RDR1. But damn, RDR2 graphics are just sad to look at... Maybe because I played Cyberpunk before not the other way around.

Who are these "most people" I wonder... Maybe only here, on Witcher's forum.
I love Witcher 3 a lot, but, RDR2 is unreachable masterpiece, there is literally no game to compare, it has the best, most believable world and characters ever, best game mechanics and visuals, the most dramatic story, Arthur is my top 1 favorite protagonist ever.
Wow, i can't imagine anyone thinking RDR2 is superior anyhow to witcher 3... Wells we all got our own standards of what we think is good and what is not i guess...

Arthur is like an empty she'll compared to Gerald :D

Well... Here are some of my shots from RDR2:

View attachment 11180441
View attachment 11180444
View attachment 11180447
View attachment 11180450

BTW, notice how NPCs in the first picture hide from the rain under the roof...
Yeah, looks like a cheaper version of TW3.

Last edited:
RDR2 has a good story and graphics but after running into a game breaking bug almost at the end I uninstalled and never looked back. It did not wow me either when it ran good, Cyberpunk in my opinion (its more up my alley cause westerns bore me) Was better in so many way's and obviously a lot harder to Develop, My rig ran cp pretty well so i was lucky to enjoy great graphics and no game breaking bugs again i was blessed. 288 hours in cp and waiting on dlc...:giggle:

Typical Polish culture thing. Boasting your self in Poland is same as shaming yourself. Praising others doesn't mean one is inferior, he would expect Rockstar say same thing about witcher 3.

I am from Poland. And all I can say is: you are making things up.

Arthur is like an empty she'll compared to Gerald

Geralt.

Yeah, looks like a cheaper version of TW3.

You are so wrong... but... it's difficult to discuss some topics with people who think they always know better, so... whatever.

You have to realize that Night City is just REALLY dense. RDR and RDR2 isn't really that dense when it comes to activities and npc activity.

It's obvious. I am not discussing the fact that CP2077 probably needs a lot more of the processing power than RDR2. I am not comparing the complexity of rendering in both games. All I am saying is that RDR2 graphics are not as bad (or worse than CP2077 graphics) as the_kitt tries to present them.

Last edited:
Pretty obvious this thread's only purpose was to cause arguments. Attitude could definitely use some adjustment, and tone as well.

Locked.

Besides, the two games have been compared in countless threads as it is. Hardly need a dedicated one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom