Refresh and Reset should become keywords

+
I’m sort of confused on the differences between Refresh, Reset, and Set. Do Refresh and Reset do the same thing? Does the “Reset” on Mandrake function the same as “Refresh?” Does it allow Order abilities to be used again? Reset seems to only be used when referring to power, and refresh to order abilities. But then they specify when using Reset cards to specifically refer to only resetting the power of units. I find that unnecessarily confusing. Does that mean Mandrake functions as both a Reset and a Refresh? Does Mandrake return a card to how it is in the deck builder (as in returning a unit to original base power instead of just base power)? Does that mean it Refreshes Dettlaff: Higher Vampire?

On a slightly related note, why does the term “Set” when altering the power of a unit both refer to boosting/damaging the unit but also altering its base power? Most abilities when “Setting” power boost or damage the unit to that power, but the Symbiosis ability increases base power instead of boosting the spawned Treants.

I feel reintroducing the Strengthen/Weaken keywords (to refer to increasing or decreasing base power) would help, and also making Reset and Refresh keywords to explain and differentiate what they do (returning a unit to base power and allowing an order ability to be used again respectively).

Top Bottom