Refund Issued

+
So, I just got my refund issued via the route CDPR opened up late last year. They deposited the correct amount into my PayPal however I actually changed my mind on returning the game and wasn't able to find a way to contact them to try and stop the refund process. I still have the physical PS4 copy of the game at my home and haven't received any instructions on returning the game. Is there any way to contact CDPR to try and resolve this issue. The support page doesn't really seem to have a way to contact them regarding issues on refunds of physical goods.

I have no idea what the correct channel would be, I'm sure a moderator could help with that.

Just wanted to say, mad props to you for the honesty.

So CDPR offered to refund physical copies of the game last year if you contacted and filled out the form. I did because at the time I was pretty unsatisfied with my purchase. I was granted a refund and told they'd be wanting the physical copy of the game back but would contact me later for the next steps. Weeks go by and boom I'm refunded £50 into my PayPal account from CDPR. But they didn't give a return address or any info on returning the physical copy. This money has been in my PayPal for waay over a month now and still no request to send the game back... this wouldn't be so strange if it wasn't for the fact I've already been reimbursed for my copy. But at what point do people just say "I guess they don't want the game back" and at what point at they really legally entitled to that copy back after like 1-2 plus months of having that cash straight up put in your account?

It's just such an odd refund situation honestly. Like the game is still here and I have the money I guess I get to keep both? Or not? Do i need to wait longer to find out and are they actually now entitled to that copy after such a long period of time? Shits just weird.

Anyone else experiencing this same conundrum?

Probably a good idea to try and Contact support about the situation if you haven't. If you already had and they haven't responded yet then perhaps just keep waiting. They might be buried in support tickets and what not and haven't gotten around to it. Perhaps try again later.

As for your last question; Yes, since they obviously refunded you they are absolutely entitled to have the copy of the game back even after such a long time, since you got your money back.

If the physical copy has a key, they key has been invalidated. The disc is just a disc. Its useless without activation.

Top Bottom