Released without NG+

+
Ok, this is a disaster. I took a long vacation because this was a promised feature. I had planned to run multiple playthroughs, now suddenly the game has been released and NG+ isn't a thing? I'd really like to carry some, if not all, perk points over to eventually unlock everything. I don't want to have to get the PC version and cheat it. I now see why they delayed again with all the missing features in the game. Still a good game, but it isn't close to being what was promised.

Lol this game released without a lot of things. NG+ should be at the bottom of their priority list.

you took a vacation just for this game? wow thats either diehard dedication or a lack of experience with early game releases.. you know if you had waited a few weeks and vacationed in january, you probably would have more content since DLC will eventually be released, not to mention patches... or even better, save the vacation for something with multiplayer :p

No NG+, no way to change V's looks after initial creation, not even a tattoo parlour! I just went with boilerplate to then enhance it later, now realized I have to start from scratch if I want to change my facial hair!

Ok, this is a disaster. I took a long vacation because this was a promised feature. I had planned to run multiple playthroughs, now suddenly the game has been released and NG+ isn't a thing? I'd really like to carry some, if not all, perk points over to eventually unlock everything. I don't want to have to get the PC version and cheat it. I now see why they delayed again with all the missing features in the game. Still a good game, but it isn't close to being what was promised.
I don't recall them promising that feature :p
Plus I believe they wont do that, as You character would be too overpowered if You could have maxed out character - especially since so higher level perks give really good bonuses...;)

I don't recall them promising that feature :p
Plus I believe they wont do that, as You character would be too overpowered if You could have maxed out character - especially since so higher level perks give really good bonuses...;)

You can believe it and not recall it that's irrelevant to the reality that is was promised. It was listed on the Q&A thread that has been pinned to this forum for a long time. Now, suspiciously gone.

You can believe it and not recall it that's irrelevant to the reality that is was promised. It was listed on the Q&A thread that has been pinned to this forum for a long time. Now, suspiciously gone.
Hmm on the forums I am new, but followed most of the article's, news, trailers, gameplays, different YT videos etc regarding Cyberpunk 2077 for at least 1,5-2years, and really don't recall it being mentioned - maybe it wasn't that important to mention more than once.
Now I only found article that they are working on it as a post launch feature, that they are working on it (or planning) or on Reddit that they mentioned had something interesting in mind, but haven't expanded on it yet. The quote from the second article even states: "Whether that New Game Plus Mode will be available on launch day, or rolled out post-release as part of a free DLC (in the same vein as The Witcher 3), has yet to be revealed ". So I don't think they were implying that this will be a starting feature. Don't worry they will add it sooner or later :)

Well I have been on the forum for a very long time. So I even made a thread on it a while back. If you're interested in the Ideas we suggested for new game plus, as well as seeing that it was confirmed. (Note they never confirmed guns are a starting feature they just said they'll have guns in the game when they say something is going to be in the game you assume that when the game is released it is going to be in the game unless otherwise stated)

Top Bottom