Repeated Flatlining Issues

+
I bought cyberpunk just over a week ago and immediately started having flatlining issues. This is on a brand new PC with high end components I had bought a few days before purchasing cyberpunk. I disabled the steam and geforce experience overlays and was able to play for 30 hours with only a handful of crashes. I made it to the "I Walk the Line" quest and accidentally killed Sasquatch before interacting with the van and ended up bugging all the doors shut, so I loaded a save from about an hour prior, but then my game started flatlining.

At first it was only happening when I got near the van and tried to scan or interact with it. Then it also started happening whenever I tried to quickhack enemies on the way to the van. Now it's happening as early as when the game is loading before the main menu screen (but not always, most times i can still get into the game). I've had it flatline immediately after opening the game, after selecting my save, after loading in but before i could do anything, etc. I also tried starting a new game after a clean install and it still crashed after 30 or so seconds.

I read a bunch of forum posts and followed a ton of suggestions:

Clean install of the game including deleting all of the extra folders left after a normal uninstall.
Updating graphics and audio drivers (i also tried rolling back my drivers to the previous four versions one at a time).
Disabled windows firewall/antivirus.
Made my user settings file read-only.
Disabled cloud saves
Turned down cascade shadows
Lowered graphics settings across the board
Disabled cross platform cloud saves within the game settings
XMP is disabled

My crash report is the following (it reads similarly after each crash):

"RootType": "gameTelemetryPostMortemContainer",
"Data": {
"postMortem": {
"crashVisitId": "d7d46ec3-b849-4f78-b5d5-7d858caf94f7",
"playthroughId": "64b7556d3c164db8",
"crashVersion": "4772630",
"crashPatch": "1.63",
"timeCrash": "2023-07-19T03:16:01Z",
"location": {
"X": 0.008743,
"Y": 3.622520,
"Z": 1.589012
},
"district": "",
"zoneType": "",
"sessionLength": 4.413000,
"isOom": false

PC specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i7-13700KF 8P/16 + 8E 3.40GHz [Turbo 5.4GHz] 30MB Cache LGA1700 [w/o Integrated Graphic]
CS_FAN: Default case fans
DDS: None
ENGRAVING: None
FAN: CyberPowerPC DEEPCOOL Castle 240EX ARGB 240mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate (2 x Standard 120MM Fans)
FREEBIE_VC: None
HDD: 2TB Kingston SNV2S/2000G SSD (PCIe Gen4) NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 3,500/2,800 MB/s (Single Drive)
HDD2: None
HEADSET: None
INSTANTREBATE: None
KEYBOARD: CyberPowerPC Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard
MEMORY: 16GB (16GBx1) DDR5/6000MHz Dual Channel Memory (Team T-Delta RGB)
MICROPHONE: None
MONITOR: None
MOPAD: None
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME Z790-P WIFI D5 DDR5 ATX w/ Wi-Fi, 2.5GbT LAN, (4)PCIe x16,(1)PCIe x1, (3)M.2, (4)SATA
MOUSE: CyberPowerPC Lyra 01 RGB 6-Color w/ 7 Button USB wired, 4200DPI Optical Gaming Mouse
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Certified Power Supply
PRO_WIRING: None
RECOVERYUSB: None
RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 7 to 10 Business Days
SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
SPEAKERS: None
USBHD: None
VIDEO: GeForce RTX™ 4070 12GB GDDR6X Video Card (Ada Lovelace) [AI-Powered Graphics] (Single Card)

Last edited:
Top Bottom