Request for a roadmap for patches

+

Would you like to see such a roadmap?

• Total voters
As it stands there is no denying that 2077 is a very buggy mess with a lot of cut features and programming shortcuts that create a shallow gameplay experience outside of the main quest line. I believe one of the things that CDPR should do to really help belay concerns and regain some of their lost good will and trust is to publish a road map on how they plan to fix all of the issues. This road map should contain known bugs, overhauls and revamps, and finally any features they plan to reimplement back Into the core game. Additionally I think that for now they should withhold a time frame to this road map so they can avoid the backlash that would occur when they fail to meet the deadlines they put forth, while also mitigating the the stress of their programming teams that a published deadline would create.

A rework road map would help open a diolague into what CDPR sees as the major concerns with their game, how they plan to fix it, and provide all of us information as to what we can expect in the coming months in regards to bug smashing, optimization, rebalancing, and restored or enhanced features. This hardly fixes all the issues we have been seeing as lawsuits are brought up and various companies have taken punitive actions. Again what this would do is create an open dialog as to the future of 2077 and show us all that despite CDPR's major failing they are still invested in fixing their mistake and are working hard to bring 2077 up to an acceptable play state that delivers the type of game we know that they can make.

I hope this catches the eyes of CDPR and they are willing to share with us their future plans in regards to cyberpunk 2077

YES YES YES and YES.
You have a great community that is willing to stick by this game. Keep them with a little transparency. You have limited resources. And limited time. I have worked for software companies. I know that the team takes the amount of time they have to work on the next patch. Then they take the list of things they want into that patch and start prioritizing and planning by weight. But once that planning is done a simple note dropped to the forums about what is upcoming would be awesome. Even if it is just attempts to fix.

If someone is experiencing a bug that is close to making them quit but they know that is being worked on in the next patch or two it is likely they will play through and wait for it. But if someone having the same bug does not see being fixed anytime soon they might drop and even start the negative press. Little info goes a long way.

Top Bottom