[REQUEST] - New game+ and hardcore/perma death mode

+
Now that the game is done and all that's left is bug fixes it would be nice to see a few more ways to replay the game

I think it's quite dead for NG+, like you said, they will likely try to fix as much bugs as possible and move on.
Beside, perma death is already available if you want to. Simply do not reload a save whn you die (you can do it with most game^^).

I think it's quite dead for NG+, like you said, they will likely try to fix as much bugs as possible and move on.
Beside, perma death is already available if you want to. Simply do not reload a save whn you die (you can do it with most game^^).

I'm not so convinced NG+ is dead. With scaling in place it would be easier than ever to implement and it definitely was one of the most in demand feature alongside a few they implmented in 2.0.

I don't care for it but I wouldn't write it off just yet. Didn't CDPR say they had one last surprise in store for one of the patches? Seems like NG+ could be a likely candidate.

But hardcore permadeath I just never understood. Just stop playing with a character once you die. Delete it or something.

I'm not so convinced NG+ is dead. With scaling in place it would be easier than ever to implement and it definitely was one of the most in demand feature alongside a few they implmented in 2.0.
Ok, "dead" might be a bit strong :)
I guess it's still possible as the very last free DLC for the game before move on, but I wouldn't have too much hope either (and I don't really care too^^).

Top Bottom