Request: RipperDoc Character Customization

+
hi, i'm 2xGHoSTx2!

I have a suggestion to add the same character customization screen you see at the beginning of the game to the Ripperdoc's you see all across Night city!
my reason for bringing this up is because I really want to change some facial features of my character that I started to dislike after a while in-game...

I think a lot of people would appreciate this! especially people like me who like to take and share screenshots on all different social media platforms!

Thanks,
2xGHoSTx2!
Avid Cyberpunk 2077 Gamer :D

Just came along to suggest the same thing. The fact that simple beauty salons aren't a thing is weird since vanity has such a presence in NC but when swapping out Kiroshi we should at least get a chance to change eye texture/colours. I'd love to see more custom cyberware effects to pick from, different LED colours, metal textures etc. (gold plated limbs anyone?!) I'm a style over substance chrome junkie and I wanna look it!! :LOL:

Strongly agree.

I love the game, just minor adjustments to what's already there would add *so* much more immersion and enjoyment.

I feel the ripperdoc experience could be massively improved with minor effort:

- Make V sit in the chair to either access the doc's menu or apply choices made.

- Enforce visible changes based to V based on what cyber ware is being installed. Make better/ higher tier cyber ware look better than cheaper stuff to provide an incentive to upgrade.

- as mentioned above, include character customisation options. Probably it would be good to see options to purchase extra customisation options here, such as lizzy lizzy style changes.

I don't think any of these things should really be major changes. Bonus points for adding skippable animations for new cyber ware installations!

I was looking for a thread like this. The game needs this. I created my character fitting to his Corpo backround. He is perfectly shaved, and has clear skin and perfect hair. But at this point, this look doesn't really make sense anymore. I would love to have a beard and new hair styles. In this kinda world I feel like it's completely possible that people change their eye colour, grow a beard out of nothing I think there should be more optical cyberware options, too. Might be too much, but I'm a big fan of creating authentic characters in games and customize them throughout the game.
The game already has a detailed character editor. Why does it only appear at the beginning. That's a waste. I'm not an expert, but it might be pretty easy to include it in the game.

YES PLEASE. It's 2077 and already today we can operate our noses and face. Why not in a cyberpunk game? You should be able to almost change every little bit of your apperance (except for some). For example tattoo shop where you can change your tattoos, a barber, and the ripperdoc for body/face changes.
Each of these could be explained by ingame lore/futuristic technology. It would add so much longevity to the game, and would be that more exciting.

Totally getting behind this idea now. There really needs to be a style makeover boutique, plastic surgery and tattoo parlour chains across the city. The quality and range of service of each dictated by the price you can afford. You roll into a Corpo fashion house and you can expect preem service for the eddy's your paying compared to some gutter surgeon with shakey hands and dirty needles.

This also can be tied in with the gangs in each neighbourhood. A Maelstrom ripperdoc can provide Maelstrom styled cyberware etc. Go buy your implants from a Militech Clinic if you want that camo paint texture.

Although I think comparing this game to Witcher 3 is not great, barbers and hairstyles were added to that game via the second post-launch (free) DLC. As disappointed as I've been in Cyberpunk's release, I would be absolutely flabbergasted if this was not one of their post-launch contents, at least in a basic form.

+1 to all the suggestions, because two body scar options... just doesn't cut it. Also I wanted either a "Tiger Claws" or glowing tattoo... and those weren't available either.

Ripperdoc barbershop...

sounds interesting.

maybe we could even find new "blueprints" for hairstyles and other things in the game.
(and maybe... just maybe even make use of all those penis enhancement advertisements you find everywhere in the game?)

- add options for thermal or infrared vision options when visiting a ripperdoc. Maybe put it in the OCULAR cyberware option.

I think it would be awesome to customize guns (e.g. barrels, stocks, etc.). Of course I'm a gun enthusiast, so duh lol. But I do hope CDPR is actually taking all of these into consideration....cough cough CDPR

Not only that... We can't customize "our" cars!!! We need choppers azap... And maybe a option to craft faster when turning Green stuff in to blue... Blue to purple and purple to yellow...
Post automatically merged:

When crafting clothes... We should get a sub screen to choose colors and paterns.
Post automatically merged:

We should get blueprints by disassembling stuff.

Top Bottom