Rest in peace Spotters.

+
Rest in peace Spotters.

(Note: To fully understand the pain that Spotters went through I recommend listening to this while reading this thread)

With the Positioning patch:

"Nilfgaard: Spotter changed to Ranged."
This thread is dedicated to the brave men that could withstand the overwhelming powers of geralt:igni, dbombs or even weather effects in the last patch.

R.I.P. Spotters 2017-2017

:sad2:

Strollin;n8342530 said:
(Note: To fully understand the pain that Spotters went through I recommend listening to this while reading this thread)

With the Positioning patch:

This thread is dedicated to the brave men that could withstand the overwhelming powers of geralt:igni, dbombs or even weather effects in the last patch.

R.I.P. Spotters 2017-2017

:sad2:

your link show us that Nilfgardian player dont have chance to win. not because spotter changed to range. because its lack of power. if coral spawn torential rain, that nilfgard will lose.
you need to thanks to your opponent because his miss click choose fog than rain and you can end up draw :v

Anen;n8348750 said:
your link show us that Nilfgardian player dont have chance to win. not because spotter changed to range. because its lack of power. if coral spawn torential rain, that nilfgard will lose.
you need to thanks to your opponent because his miss click choose fog than rain and you can end up draw :v

Well that image doesnt show the full match, my opponent played coral earlier where I had 2 spotters on the board. Obviously they were both on ranged since they are no longer agile so coral on ranged row for fog was the better choice there. I had no Clear Skies left anymore (he played some weather before that) so he just killed the 2 spotters with an archer and the image shows the turn after that.

(Also it was not a draw but a defeat because his axeman was buffed by 1 when I played the spotter :/)

Last edited:
i dont see any archer hitting a card, because his axemane is on base STR.
i think you need to have sniping siege unit, that help a lot

Anen;n8352640 said:
i dont see any archer hitting a card, because his axemane is on base STR. i think you need to have sniping siege unit, that help a lot

Its because I debuffed his axeman with mardroeme before I played the last Spotter. Its the same reason why the axeman has 4 basestrength (instead of 6 in round 3) even though there are 3 archers and yennefer on the field.
Also I tried many variations of a reveal deck and I think that mangonels in particular arent good enough to include in a morvran reveal deck (they also wouldnt have helped me in that game much).

Top Bottom