Save Editing Tips and Tricks

+
Here's some things about the game and engine that I found while using CyberCAT:

Guns can increase Cyberware effect duration, for example having the "TimeDialationKerenzikovDuration" constant set to a positive value. Have not tested without Kerenzikov itself, but it may be possible for weapons to mimic cyberware. This opens up more than just aesthetic uniquity, and if the devs had actually thought about it (or had more time), we'd have better "unique" weapons that are more than just pretty looking Legendaries.

Weapons and armor may also have more than 4 Misc Mod slots. Copy the slot info with CyberCat to a new node, even if it has the same name, you can still add slots this way.

Revolvers and assault rifles support sniper scopes, and Defender LMG can mount a suppressor, although there is no change in sound type.

Magazine size can be changed with the "MagazineSize" additive constant value. I have an Ajax with 45 rounds. Defender functions much better with 250 round drum rather than only 100.

ItemLevel and PowerLevel additive constants are separate, so you can have an itemLevel of 20 (usable by players L20 and above) but a power level of 10K+ which can be used to change the calculated damage values.

I wanted my own "unique" weapon "just like Johnny" so I made a scoped revolver with 8 shots and fires duplex rounds.

Speaking of: the NumShotsToBeFired additive constant can be used to make guns fire more bullets per shot. Normally used for shotguns, but can also give the illusion that weapons are firing duplex or triplex rounds.

Another note on multi-projectile weapon systems, the burst shot count of weapons like Masamune can also be changed, but be aware that the sound itself is strictly 3 rounds.

Power Weapons can also pierce the way tech weapons do if you add the TechPierceEnabled constant.

This is NOT the case for assault rifles like the Ajax which can be modified to fire 5 round bursts like Vigilance Wing from Destiny 2.

I may or may not release a DLC-sized save editing guide on the Nexus and Reddit later, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

1615565803699.png

Top Bottom