Savegame shows level 1 although I am lv 60

+
As the title says, my savegames show level 1 although my character is lv 60.
Now I wonder is this a bug or does this not matter.
The opponents also seem very weak to me, although I play on very difficult.
I must say, I use a lot of mods, which are all up to date and I have also used before update 2.0 and before the level of my character was displayed correctly in the savegame. I also started a new game and set my character to 60 with the save editor, but I also did this several times before update 2.0 and it worked great (lv 50 at the time of course).
The question is now is my save game corrupted or does the level display in the save game not matter?

My level shows properly. I too use mods but mostly related to clothes
I'll suggest a risky move.

1. Back up using CDPR cross save.
2. Back up your all saves somewhere else and keep it safe, keep saves folder empty.
3. redownload save from cross save and see what it saves
and check what level you see.

Oooff, you're asking a pretty hard question here.

Is your save game corrupted? Depends on what you mean by corrupted. Chances are the level displayed on your save is irrelevant and won't affect your game. Thing is, that's assuming that where it stops.

It's definitely caused by your extensive modifications but it could very well stop there and that's the extent of the "corruption". The only way to know is to keep on playing. Hopefully that's where it stops but you may end up dumping 40 hours into a save that will turn out completely broken. There isn't any way to say for sure, one way or the other.

@ manoj_k30
When I do it this way, the save games are kept at lv1.

@ GrimReaper801
In this way I wanted to test the thing, I can play without problems, but it seems strange to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom