Season End Rewards

+
Season End Rewards

Season End Rewards used to be two times bigger, or am I remembering incorrectly? Took a long pause from Gwent, so I might be forgetting something. Either way, the Scrap and Dust rewards seem very small right now, if we can get them only once a month. Cant even craft or transmute one Gold Card with Rank 20 rewards. Not even one card per month. Thats just sad. Anyone else feeling like the rewards could be larger for something thats basically a month-long challenge.

151Huntsman;n10799471 said:
Season End Rewards used to be two times bigger, or am I remembering incorrectly? Took a long pause from Gwent, so I might be forgetting something. Either way, the Scrap and Dust rewards seem very small right now, if we can get them only once a month. Cant even craft or transmute one Gold Card with Rank 20 rewards. Not even one card per month. Thats just sad. Anyone else feeling like the rewards could be larger for something thats basically a month-long challenge.

ive only been playing a few months and can make every tier 1 deck

seems pretty generous to me...

Season End Rewards used to be two times bigger, or am I remembering incorrectly?
They were, but seasons were also twice as long. So it still represents roughly the same rewards over time.

Rawls;n10799541 said:
They were, but seasons were also twice as long. So it still represents roughly the same rewards over time.

This.

Not to mention they added the challenges which if you realy think about it..it's a bit more per month than the 2 month seasons

Season End Rewards used to be two times bigger, or am I remembering incorrectly?[...]
you remember correctly.

all season rewards were cut in half (and rounded down) because the seasons are now half as long... so you get almost as much as you used to for the same time.
skipped ranks no longer give rewards, and this was a big hit to rewards
quests mostly replace the skipped rank rewards, but require a daily investment to approach the rewards from skipped ranks.

This means that weekend warriors are not going to earn like they used to, and ranked players are stuck repeating the hardest part of the ladder in half the time as previously... overall, anyone not doing the daily grind is guaranteed to get less rewards overall.

Void_Singer;n10799851 said:
you remember correctly.

all season rewards were cut in half (and rounded down) because the seasons are now half as long... so you get almost as much as you used to for the same time.
skipped ranks no longer give rewards, and this was a big hit to rewards
quests mostly replace the skipped rank rewards, but require a daily investment to approach the rewards from skipped ranks.

This means that weekend warriors are not going to earn like they used to, and ranked players are stuck repeating the hardest part of the ladder in half the time as previously... overall, anyone not doing the daily grind is guaranteed to get less rewards overall.

Thank You for the response, now I get it :) So 1 season used to last 2 months? As opposed to 1 month that is now.

Top Bottom