Seasonal Bundles

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Hi Everyone!

Together with our GWENT Team we're thinking about the possibility to change how we sell Seasonal Bundles. Changes would take effect in June.

Right now we have one bundle (after 3 months), which features a cardback, avatars, Borders and Titles.We know that many players are interested only in specific parts of the bundle that they’ve missed, so we were thinking about splitting this product into 2-3 separate smaller bundles.

The Question is if you as players would like to keep one bundle or split them into separate ones? Here are some examples:

1x Seasonal Cardback sold separately

1x Avatar, Border, Title combo pack

1x Seasonal Cardback

1x Leader Skin Recolor (this is a maybe)

1x Avatar, Border, Title combo pack

Note: some bundles would be available for real money and some for meteorite powder.

Pls feel free to share your feedback in this thread!

Thank you!

Make cosmetics available separately for meteorite powder. This gives users the most flexibility.

I would like to see some "make your own bundle" feature, where i would be able to choose only the things i want from pool of all the seasonal cosmetics.

I would prefer the option to buy them separately.

A lot of us probably unlocked the Seasonal stuff during the respective Season already, buying a pack for just one new Avatar/title etc. you like with tons of stuff you already own doesn't exactly feel very tempting.

rrc

Forum veteran
If it is all or nothing, I would always choose nothing. If I am given multiple smaller options, I will consider buying them. Also, somehow, I am NEVER interested much in the title. Cardbacks, are the main thing I am interested in. So, if cardbacks alone are available as one option, I will buy (if I don't own it already).

I think it depends on who you are catering to. As a longtime player, individual pieces are more preferable to me.

But i have listened to McBeard and other streamers talking about how they would buy the bundles for cash in order to devote reward points elsewhere. Trading $8 for ~100 rp being a good exchange.

I would rather buy seasonal items seperately, and it would be good if they could be purchase with meteorite powder!

It would be better if you can purchase items separately although I am not much interested in cosmetics except cardbacks and boards.

If I could make two wishes I would like to have older boards available (Lyria board, ...) and new boards look more friendly like the wild boar board.

I would like to see some "make your own bundle" feature, where i would be able to choose only the things i want from pool of all the seasonal cosmetics.

I second this idea, players are all about choice, as developers, you can make the pool of selectable items and we as players would pick the things we want, and each item would have a price tag (real money or meteorite powder) and the total would go up or down based on the combos we make.

The obvious answer is to give a discount as a percentage of the total purchase price for each additional item that is included in the bundle.

Top Bottom