Question to purchasing a Combo Pack and Expansion Pass

+
Anyone knows what would happens if players purchase a Combo Pack first and then purchase the Expansion Pass?

as far as I'm thinking, it can be:

1. will they get an automatic discount? e.g. Combo Pack is 24.99usd and Expansion Pass is 59.99usd. If players purchase the Combo pack and then Expansion Pass, it just 59.99 - 24.99 = 30.00 but get only the remain 2 next expansions.

2. or no, no discount but they got all duplicate

This means the Once Upon The Pyre extra cards will be auto mill - this will grant then like 1900 scraps and meteorite powder. (2000 mp is 20usd in shupe shop. which means the scrap is 25usd (first mini set ) - 20usd (approximate the mp value )= 5usd (or maybe 6 because it just 1900 mp , not 2000)

let's say 6 here, 6usd for 1900 scraps -- another 2 legendries and 1 epic. I do not sure this is expensive or cheap.

3. the worst case, players won't get the additional Once Upon The Pyre. -- this means they just lose 24.99usd due to a bad decision in the past :(

what do you think? or should I ask in TWIG for more clear?

I would imagine you get the Once Upon a Pyre cards twice, and no discount. Would seem like the only logical possibility, but I have no actual knowledge.

Top Bottom