Servia D. FanArt

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wonderful thing about following artists for a long time is being able to see them grow and outdo themselves time and time again. The art contest piece is very impressive, Servia, best of luck with it. :)

Thank you so much, Dona!
I appreciate your words very much! ^^

Outstanding, simply outstanding work! I only dabble in 3D, you should have a career in it, unless of course, you do!

Thank you very much for sharing!

Outstanding, simply outstanding work! I only dabble in 3D, you should have a career in it, unless of course, you do!

Thank you very much for sharing!

Oh, thank you very much for such kind words)
I'm very glad to hear that you liked my works so much)

And here's a new portrait piece based on The Witcher 3.

Temerians.

"...A free and independent Temeria is no more. A dark-faced sun looms upon her every rampant. Yet we Temerians live on. And always will. As long as folk believe, the usurper will forever peer over his shoulder in fear. For in the shadows lurks not one dagger, but the power of a nation of daggers, waiting to deal justice's blow."

~ (c) "What shall become of Temeria?.."

Outstanding work. I always liked Roche. He might be seem like nothing but a loyal dog at first, doing his king's bidding. But just like Gearalt there's more than meets the eye. Imagine walking in his boots. Wouldn't you be loyal to your king? Even to his memory? Wouldn't you fight for your homeland? Like I said.... Roche is a good character.

Outstanding work. I always liked Roche. He might be seem like nothing but a loyal dog at first, doing his king's bidding. But just like Gearalt there's more than meets the eye. Imagine walking in his boots. Wouldn't you be loyal to your king? Even to his memory? Wouldn't you fight for your homeland? Like I said.... Roche is a good character.

thank you)
Indeed it's better to try walking in someone's shoes before judging... I liked that there were many hints on "more than meets the eye" thing in TW2.
Pity none of those showed up in TW3.

This thread is closed.

My latest artworks can be found on http://servia-d.deviantart.com

I've been registered here since 2007. But now it's definitly time to move on from what turned out to be in the end.

I recieved some CDPR quotations from my friends which made it clear - nothing but Geralt and his chicks are welcome in this fandom anymore.
And answering people like they're fools is rather insultive too by the way.

I've been working as an administrator of a multicultural community and in a marketing department for many years. And I know how a professional should act. Race, religion or PERSONAL prejudice shall not affect the work of a community. But it doesn't work here.

Thanks CDPR for making this fandom a fandom of TW3 WildHunt and nothing else.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom