Share Your Deck(s)

+

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Share Your Deck(s)

Simple enough; just share a deck you want to show...

Details:

Start with Nekker + Nekker Warrior for some extra copies. Drop a Behemoth and start devouring (to buff the Nekkers). On the first devour you get a 12 (4x3) strength boost. You can put Vran on the ranged row for infinite Arachas food. Or throw down Yen for an early boost.

- The Crones are the heavy weights to catch up to the opponent.
- Giant Toad is nice for a dead card (like a mulliganed Arachas).
- Katakan is nice to ninja a big unit from the opponent's graveyard.
- Kayran gives the Nekkers an additional 3 strength. Kayran can also be used to pre-counter weather or removal spells.
- Renew on Yen or Kayran, depending on the situation.
- Dagon for the flexibility of choosing either a bronze unit, clear skies or weather, depending on the situation.
- Incidentally, devouring works wonders against NG spies and carcasses.

This deck isn't too powerful or anything. But it's still pretty solid and it has a good win ratio.

Final note: It's difficult keeping this deck at 25 cards. Need to cut a lot of potentially interesting cards. Maybe gonna try something with Monster Nest later.

Nice deck but sadly not too original in my opinion. It might be, but everyone plays it now. It's just digging the double buffed crones and the OP nekker + nekker warriro + vran combo.

I think it's quite sad that in the current game there are just a few archetypes and you see them 80% of time. (SK wounding, SK queensguard discard, ST neophytes, ST dwarves, Monster consume) So rare to see anything else.

Honestly, in case of ST there really isn't much choice.

Half the cards spawn neophytes, the other half are dwarf / buff focused. The rest is just not playable (yet).
SK has the same issue.
Monsters though ... yeah more cards for consume but they can still build several good decks.

ps. My deck focuses on traps, the neophytes are just a gimmick / power bonus. Used to have dancers in there but Ele'yas was just better.

tried making a nilfgaard spy deck that possibly could manipulate card draws and was teched against recent abundance of SK Axeman/Cerys decks also hoped the deck could thin itself enough to allow the maximum advantage of Ciri: Dash combined with extra card draws

practice showed that gold cards are very weak: they are tied on being drawn early and having synergy with silvers/each other while not giving any real benefits in the actual round, Vilgefortz is the biggest offender and more of a liability than a gold card but there are simply no better options for such deck unless I'd slot some must-have neutral gold like Yenn Conjurer

silver cards are meh as well, Cantarella is the best silver card, but so is any other spy, but you can recruit her back and she may send a card you dont want to draw to the bottom of your deck, so she's like the backbone of the deck lol also you can use her twice with decoy, but you spend 2 cards on that move (leader and decoy), lose 6 strength and give enemy a 15 strength spy so its a questionable move

worked extremely well against Cerys, especially messing with people by sending 2 queensguards back to their deck from the graveyard with Assire van Anahid, but I ended up removing her anyway as you can see to try to see if the deck gets better with additional card draws

still got crushed by Axemen and especially hungry monsters

the biggest play of the deck is making enemy invest in the round 1 while you (hopefully) play ton of spies and then recruit them back since the leader is currently bugged and gets all spies back instead of just 1 selected row, but even then the deck is underperforming

manipulates huge numbers on cards so is really vulnerable to igni, scorch, weather (unless alba spearmen hence they are there) and so on

Last edited:
I'll try out a Henselt weather deck soon, not sure if it works but no1 expects weather with NR so I guess there will be little counters to it lol (wanted to try out the new bliz potions defensively and see how it works, it would help alot if bliz potions would work like quen or were even merged with quen)
If Dijkstra would only affect opposing units he would fit perfectly in this deck and I would probably replace him with triss but it doesnt really work if you promote your own units and demote them when using weather (other than that I'm not sure what other golds I should pick).
Might need some tweaks here and there but I think its a fun deck, I'll let you know if it works or not lol.
Here we go: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/11192-trollselt-weather :D

Last edited:
No Title

here is mine, its simple but very good for win ratio.
You try to start with a bear, then your axemen and use dmg cards to boost them.
You also have the clan an crait warrior plus those from your leader card witch damage themself when played.
Then you just play your warcry to boost all your damaged creatures.
The 2 first light are there to help you if you had a bad draw but its pretty balanced so it's more useful to use them against weather effects.

Attachments

• photo108490.jpg
    photo108490.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 63
Spark_i_baken;n7717330 said:
You try to start with a bear, then your axemen and use dmg cards to boost them.
You also have the clan an crait warrior plus those from your leader card witch damage themself when played.
Then you just play your warcry to boost all your damaged creatures.
The 2 first light are there to help you if you had a bad draw but its pretty balanced so it's more useful to use them against weather effects.

Most respect for not playing any golds or silvers. I must try it myself.

(Still have to look through the other decks in this thread. Anyhow...)

Knightlon;n7716740 said:
It might be, but everyone plays it now.

Maybe, but I was already playing it before the patch. Only I had other devourers instead of Vran.

Spark_i_baken;n7717330 said:

No gold and no silvers... Interesting. If that deck actually works, it could be a nice starters deck for 'poor' players.

I tried it and lost. Pretty closely though. It is probably rarther for low level players who don't have many expensive cards yet. However, I like the idea of making the deck so that you only have cards that synergise well with it and no neutral ones like for example Geralt.

Knightlon;n7718030 said:
Most respect for not playing any golds or silvers. I must try it myself.

4RM3D;n7718320 said:
(Still have to look through the other decks in this thread. Anyhow...)

No gold and no silvers... Interesting. If that deck actually works, it could be a nice starters deck for 'poor' players.

I've try to put gold in the deck, but since every card interact with each other, it's better to keep it at 25 cards.

And it does work, so far im winning a lot more than l loose, i highly recommend this deck.

I'm having a great time with a weaker variation of Radovid control:

Trololo is a really fun card. The most recent game I played he won me the third round against Monsters weather by hitting Eredin and then going down to 1 himself because frost was present. :D
Killing opponent YenCon with Radovid never gets old. Neither does locking Ancient Foglets or Tuirseach Axemen with Cleaver.

Radovid also has awesome voice lines. :D

Here is my dwarf deck.went from rank 8 to 11 in 2 days.i beat every radovid deck i encountered except one.monsters is quite a hard and close matchup though.

HenryGrosmont;n7773300 said:
Thought about swapping Ciri Dash for Isengrim?
Nope, Isengrim depends on specials to be played. You won't get a lot of milling out of him with only 2 mercs.
The only thing it will do is spawn a few (2 or 3) neophytes, which in turn make easy targets for venom, pavetta, lacerate, plague thingy.
Not to mention, there may be Neophytes in the deck. It's not the main purpose. (It's a trap deck, with some Neo splash.)

I have tried wardancers though, but they just get nuked from orbit before they do anything.

HenryGrosmont;n7773300 said:
There is. Scoia still can surprise... even without dwarves and neophytes.

I know, It's how I get through. Everyone thinks I play Neophyte when they play against me. My traps get em by surprise every time, resulting in a lot of rage quits. ;)

But it's just not enough most of the time. There is to little synergy between our own cards.
And as I said, most of our cards are very straight forward. Only our traps and gold's can really surprise anyone, unless you splash a lot of neutral. But having to resort to a lot of Neutrals portrays the flaw in itself.

ps. I've made a few changes to the deck, just updated the one on the site.
pss. Try my deck out, it has a very high win rate right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom