Should looting Cyberware off enemies be more common or happen at all?

+
I knocked out the cyberpyscho from one of Reginas gigs and looted her Mantis Blades afterwards. Finding Cyberware in loot crates in Phantom Liberty isn't exactly common but does happen sometimes.

It's cool that I got Cyberware from the enemy but that doesn't seem to make much sense given the lore and surgical nature of such a thing. I still wonder if that was a bug since it was the only time that happened and she was unconscious BUT STILL ALIVE lol.

Should that be a thing?

Ah, the Mox cyberpsycho. Yeah I got x2 Electrical Mantis Blades during that gig; one from her and the other from a crate by the corner.

Probably an unintended victim of the loot reworks, since enemies no longer drop any clothes either. Personally I wouldn't want to use their used underwear, so used cyberware even less. Ew... yuck :LOL:

Last edited:
Imagine if cyberware did drop more often, and with randomized stat rolls instead of the default initial ones? Or even better yet, give cyberware mod slots, and then have mods and recipes drop from enemies.

Jeeze, imagine the possibilities if you took it a step or two further and had loot tables for each enemy type, giving you a reason to hunt specific factions for the cyberware and mods they use. Then what if you had set bonuses, or build enablers that changed the way you engage with the skill tree..?

Nevermind nobody likes impactful rpg elements. Guess I'm just in the mood for Grim Dawn all of a sudden.

Imagine if cyberware did drop more often, and with randomized stat rolls instead of the default initial ones? Or even better yet, give cyberware mod slots, and then have mods and recipes drop from enemies.

Jeeze, imagine the possibilities if you took it a step or two further and had loot tables for each enemy type, giving you a reason to hunt specific factions for the cyberware and mods they use. Then what if you had set bonuses, or build enablers that changed the way you engage with the skill tree..?

Nevermind nobody likes impactful rpg elements. Guess I'm just in the mood for Grim Dawn all of a sudden.
That would be really cool. I especially like the build enablers idea. Haven't played Grim Dawn but I'll check it out.

Top Bottom