Shupe's Adventures

+

Shupe's coming back from his adventures and giving away all the amazing treasures that he found on his journey!

Check out the brand new event from 08.09 - 20.09 including a sale on Shupe products in the Shupe Shop!

Well.... Someone know where we can found in game the daily quest of this event?.?
Or maybe not in game. I seek for it everywhere and i found nothing. Thx you.
Post automatically merged:

Thats seems really painfull to cant see it do. When you finish one game the game say you: Gg you wont some red rubis. And you cant see what you have to do for it.... @RyanSchou

Well.... Someone know where we can found in game the daily quest of this event?.?
Or maybe not in game. I seek for it everywhere and i found nothing. Thx you.
Post automatically merged:

Thats seems really painfull to cant see it do. When you finish one game the game say you: Gg you wont some red rubis. And you cant see what you have to do for it.... @RyanSchou

It's right here:
Screenshot_1.png

DRK3

Forum veteran
This event does NOT have specific quests for it.

Instead, you win the event currency (the red jewels) by daily login, journey quests, daily quests (if you have them), and winning matches.

Whose smart idea was it to start an event that depended on Journey Quests right after we had 3 ridiculously easy Journey quests that were completed on their release day?

Other than that, I love that new Gerard avatar!

There are 3 tabs in shupe shop contain items that can be purchased with Red Sparkly Stone.
1. Ornaments - Cardback, Avatar, Border, Shupe leader's item
2. Keg - 44 red sparkly stone can buy 1 ultimate keg
3. Packs - there are 4 packs here which 3 of them give a specific card, title, border and avatar while one pack will give resources

I just realize that I can purchase the resources pack multiple time. This pack is 20 sparkly stone and give me 50ore, 40scraps and 30meteorite powder. I'm not sure the Smashy keg price tag is incorrect or not because 44 red sparkly stone is more than 2 resources pack while resources pack also give me extra scrap and meteorite powder.

anyway, I'd like to thanks CDPR. This event is much much better than the previous event which give players a lot of Cone Pine. That event players can unlock ornaments with Cone Pine while the excess Cone Pine is useless and was removed after the event end. This event allow players can spend excess red sparkly rock to get more resources. While new players who does not want to have cosmetic they have a choice to get resources instead.

Thank you :)

I just realize that I can purchase the resources pack multiple time. This pack is 20 sparkly stone and give me 50ore, 40scraps and 30meteorite powder. I'm not sure the Smashy keg price tag is incorrect or not because 44 red sparkly stone is more than 2 resources pack while resources pack also give me extra scrap and meteorite powder.
I had the feeling that a keg with this high value would be a one time thing with something different and special, maybe because of the description, but no, int he and was waste of resources.
But was a fun try and feeling, this event is really cool.

Agreed. Love this event and the fact that you can use all of your stones throughout the entire event!

With the Shupe weekly event I think the rocks should not be targetable by anything, just like the road blocks in Rogue Mage.
Otherwise they give too much advantage for elven trap deck.

I had the feeling that a keg with this high value would be a one time thing with something different and special, maybe because of the description, but no, int he and was waste of resources.
But was a fun try and feeling, this event is really cool.
Yeah about that. When I checked yesterday it says that 44 ore is for Ultimate keg, yet today is just plain regular keg. Does this change everyday?

DRK3

Forum veteran
With the Shupe weekly event I think the rocks should not be targetable by anything, just like the road blocks in Rogue Mage.
Otherwise they give too much advantage for elven trap deck.
When i read your comment, i didnt really understand what you meant, but it reminded me to go and try the new shupe seasonal mode...

After a couple of matches, i found out what you meant... For those who dont know, basically Eldain becomes an instant 30pt play (6 body + 8x3 rocks into deadeyes) in this mode. I assume you need to have devotion or it wont work.

Still you dont even need to use traps in your deck and this card is absurdly strong, clearly an oversight of the devs, which will probably doom this seasonal just like Idarran doomed Plus One.

Top Bottom