#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

+
Some more shots that didn't make the cut - really enjoyed playing around with the photo editor in this game.

1) On distant shores

71ede642-547f-4ba7-b997-31c1d5c6a4fe.png

2) Overwatch

Cyberpunk 2077 (8).png

3) Neon city

Cyberpunk 2077 (17).png

4) No filters - love this tunnel

Cyberpunk 2077 (28).png

5) Inspired by the COTY covers of EVO magazine

Cyberpunk 2077 (47).png

6) Sunset collection

Cyberpunk 2077 (38).png

In the rules, its says:
5. The Screenshot should meet the following technical requirements:
a. The Screenshot must be taken in the Cyberpunk 2077 “photo mode”,
b. The Screenshot must not have any frames, stickers or backgrounds added,
c. The Screenshot cannot be modified, enhanced or otherwise changed in any graphics software.
The Screenshot which does not meet these technical requirements does not qualify for the Contest.

... but it does not say anything about an 'effect' in the photo-mode.

So... would these screenshots be valid?

Screenshot_20210104-184139_Stadia.jpg

I put a lot of sweat and effort into getting my Rayfield Caliburn, and then getting the clothes to match. The picture overlooking the outskirts of night city are amazing, and show just how little the corporations care for anywhere outside the city.

This is my submission for sights.

(Edits: spelling, addition of submission type)
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20210120-094825_Stadia.jpg

Here is an action shot I took while jumping down from a second floor area, thought this paticular shot matched my outfit colors, and the blast of the muzzle illuminates v's gear really nicely.

This is my submission for action.

Last edited:
Question regarding the contest, when submitting for more than 1 category(lets say 1 action and 1 portrait) is it preferred the sumbissions are put in different tweets for each sumbission(taken I decide to use twitter as my submission option), in one tweet cointaining all the sumbission, or it doesn't matter? Thanks in advance.

Question regarding the contest, when submitting for more than 1 category(lets say 1 action and 1 portrait) is it preferred the sumbissions are put in different tweets for each sumbission(taken I decide to use twitter as my submission option), in one tweet cointaining all the sumbission, or it doesn't matter? Thanks in advance.
I think both are valid, I went for 1 sub per tweet but I might have done it the wrong way since I'm not a big twitter user, at all (in facts I created this account only because I was interested in the contest), anyway I hope both are ok, there is nothing mentioned about that in the rules, so I guess we're good :)

I think both are valid, I went for 1 sub per tweet but I might have done it the wrong way since I'm not a big twitter user, at all (in facts I created this account only because I was interested in the contest), anyway I hope both are ok, there is nothing mentioned about that in the rules, so I guess we're good :)
Unless it has been clarified somewhere, I will be assuming the same.

Anyway, got another question. So I had already made a submission for the older deadline, but deleted them since learning of the deadline extension. And so my question is am I good making new submissions, given I have removed the previous ones?
(Assuming I stay in the one image per category at the end of the deadline)

Unless it has been clarified somewhere, I will be assuming the same.

Anyway, got another question. So I had already made a submission for the older deadline, but deleted them since learning of the deadline extension. And so my question is am I good making new submissions, given I have removed the previous ones?
(Assuming I stay in the one image per category at the end of the deadline)
I think Alicja. answered that question recently when she told us that the deadline was push back to january 31st. She stated that we could change any entry as long as we delete the first tweet.
To sum it up, what is disqualifying is :
-if you have more than 1 entry for any category
-if you use frame/sticker/background from the photomode
-if you edit the picture with any type of editing software.
In your case, as long as you only have 3 submissions (1 per category) at the deadline, it's all good I think.

Hi everyone ! After 140hours playing this marvelous game on PC, I had a real blast and took loads of photographs throughout the game. Here are some of my favorites so far :

1. Portrait
photomode_01012021_015301.png

2. Action
photomode_13012021_014446_50.png

3. Sights
photomode_03012021_031753_50.png

Tell me what you think of them !

anyone noticed they changed date ? it was till 10 January.
you have some serious issues with numbers, dates, calendar etc cd project

Top Bottom