#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

+
Can i change my submissions if i delete the first ones ?
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know how to save Photomode photos playing on GOG? I've been taking the shots with the spacebar and when I finally thought to check them in the pictures folder labelled Cyberpunk 2077 in Documents it was empty. Kinda broke my heart. So now I'm not sure how to take and save them. I have a good shot of Jackie I'm trying to take too, bummer.

F12 for screenshots (folder is Documents > Gog galaxy > Screenshots)
N for Photo Mode and Space Bar to capture pics (Pics should be in %UserProfile%/Pictures/Cyberpunk 2077 )

If not check this :

Last edited:
No cars on the beach ?! Think again, biatch !

Attachments

• photomode_09012021_230745.png
    photomode_09012021_230745.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 86
From my guess:

1. Should be yes, since PC monitors are allowed & have different aspect ratios by default.
I'm on a 21:9 monitor while others may be on a 32:9, etc. rather than the now standard 16:9 format or older 4:3 ratio and that shouldn't be prohibited. So there should be nothing wrong with custom aspect ratio like 9:16 (ex: what if your PC monitor is vertically mounted?). Should just be seen as creative, not prohibited, if used to your advantage from my guess.

2. Should be a hard no, since goal of the contest is to highlight the game "as is" which is why they are not allowing software modifications (like MS paint lol) and we're allowed to only use the game's photo feature mode (while also not even allowed to use stickers or frames, which are already in the game's photo tool). So if using modded game software to introduce new elements and/or changing the game's photo tool like camera movement it is kind of direct opposite of CDPR's intent I think. This is of course putting aside any unfair advantages this would allow also...

(That being said if you get official word that mods are allowed point me in the direction of the camera movement one, since that is by far the thing I'm struggling with most when taking screenshots o_O)
I am guessing the same, I was just asking because currently I feel like the rules are too obscure and unless officially addressed everything can be counted as fair game.

(I think I have made my peace with the camera, at this point the no time of day slider in the camera mode is the thing that is getting to me.)

Last edited:
I am guessing the same, I was just asking because currently I feel like the rules are too obscure and unless officially addressed everything can be counted as fair game.

(I think I have made my peace with the camera, at this point the no time of day slider in the camera mode is the thing that is getting to me.)

I remember the cyberpunk PC mod contest where it said something like keeping the Alienware lighting/case and stuffs untouched. But CDPR completely ignored those rule when selected some of the contest submissions(images/softcopy). So I won't be surprised if they ignore this photomod rules too.

Top Bottom