Side activities respawn ?

+
Hello,
With the 2.0 weren't they supposed to provide a "infinite" amount of side activities to respawn ?

Like why the assult in progress / Reported Crime / suspected organized Crime etc... still do not respawn ?

Somes players like "completion" ok, and be totaly done, sure.
But somes others like i, also prefer to have a living open world where to always have something to do, and give the quality of the open world map, its a shame to have a use of it.

Cant CDPR provide a long term activities (using what's they already developped) instead of one shot things (or just grap modder work for the vehicle combat and police overhaul) ?

There is infinite activities.

Drop packages in Dog Town.
and Car Theft across city.

The package thing is ONLY in dogtown, and the awful vehicle handling in this game really doesn't lend itself well at all to timed deliveries.

They should add drop packages to the rest of the game, and make all the NCPD events eventually respawn.

This game has far too many "one and done" elements.

There is infinite activities.

Drop packages in Dog Town.
and Car Theft across city.
So its not infinite police acitivities, the only "infinites" activities are only located in a tiny area leaving the rest of the map entierly dead.

all the progress / Reported Crime / suspected organized Crime etc... should are the very min respawn, or have procedural ones to use that increadible map.

So its not infinite police acitivities, the only "infinites" activities are only located in a tiny area leaving the rest of the map entierly dead.
This has effectively made me not want to clear the map on subsequent playthroughs, because you do quite literally clear the map. There's even multiple instances where you can't even re-enter locations with fresh mob spawns. Like the spaceport areas...this absolutely massive set of buildings that are only used for one quest. You end up hitting a point where there's nothing to do but drive around and take pictures, or randomly pick a fight with the police. It actually makes me miss all the radiant quests from fallout 4.

Top Bottom