Sihil description misleading?

+
I've encountered this card in quite a few games. But this post is not about how broken or annoying it is.
It's about its main effect - playing a bronze card from your discard on a killing blow (at least that's what the card says). Yet I've seen it playing a bronze faction card on an empty discard pile.

One of the most recent matches was vs NG.
First turn - Braathens with Emissary, second - Oneiromancy playing Sihil. killing that Emissary and suddenly playing a Tortoise Infantry. The only discarded card (in both discard piles) was at the moment my opponent's Oneiro. So where did that Tortoise come from?

I've encountered this card in quite a few games. But this post is not about how broken or annoying it is.
It's about its main effect - playing a bronze card from your discard on a killing blow (at least that's what the card says). Yet I've seen it playing a bronze faction card on an empty discard pile.

One of the most recent matches was vs NG.
First turn - Braathens with Emissary, second - Oneiromancy playing Sihil. killing that Emissary and suddenly playing a Tortoise Infantry. The only discarded card (in both discard piles) was at the moment my opponent's Oneiro. So where did that Tortoise come from?
Is your game in Russian?
Cuz it's the only language I saw with wrong description.
Sihil plays a card from HAND not from Graveyard

Is your game in Russian?
Cuz it's the only language I saw with wrong description.
Sihil plays a card from HAND not from Graveyard
Yes, it's in Russian. I was too used to the Russian voiceover in the Witcher games, so I've kept it in Gwent too.
But that's too much. Moving to the English version (at least until they hopefully create a Ukrainian one). Thank you for explaining the issue.

Top Bottom