sinnerman quest issues

+
Hey,

So the quest sinnerman is unbalanced and completely broken:

- cars spawning in your face to slow you down...really?
- there are lighting issues with the chase.
- when you get out of the car and the conflict starts a bunch of really aggressive higher then normal damage levels cops (drones, human, robots) spawn in your fracking face (irrelevant if you are on the street level or jumped up on a roof to get cover)...i've died each time i try to complete this, the damn comps overwhelm you wherever you cover...
- if you activate the quest by waiting and you leave the quest before engaging in conversation with the NCP it will fail..

This quest feels really bad programed...

Literally finished this quest just now. The scripted traffic part is obnoxious indeed. A couple of tips about the sequence where you first encounter the cop (Vasquez) - do NOT get ahead of Jablonsky and do NOT stand in the way of the bullets! Also, wait for Vasquez to finish his conversation with the buddies from the precinct before talking to Stephenson. Otherwise Joshua's script may get stuck and you won't be able to progress. Worst thing is saving is disabled from the moment you start the car chase until the end of the quest. Trust me. Took me a couple of reloads to make it work.

EDIT: Cops (other than Vasquez that is) attack you because you probably run down civilians during the car chase which is considered a crime. I know it's not what you want to read considering your experience with the quest, but you really have to try not to kill any innocents during the chase to avoid the shooting afterwards.

Top Bottom