Sleep & Food buffs?

+
I barely used any kind of buffs on my previous playthroughs until yesterday… after starting a new char I was curious on which lvl I would end up after clearing Watson pre-heist with thoses buffs. Normally I end up around lvl 15-17 without using any buff. But I quickly realized that the sleeping-exp buff is totally inconsistent it vanish more than once way before the duration runs out.

tho I dunno what causes it to drop of… after teleporting back to my apartment after every 2-3 gig/fixer Job to reapply it I just drop it after a few hours… - anybody noticed it too? Or knows why it just turns off out of nowhere? (ps5)

my guess it’s an issue with dialogs or phonecalls but i can’t prove it - so I’m not sure…

Last edited:
It's caused by picking up XP shards. For some reason the applied XP consumes a buff, which is why I personally after sleeping go under a shower as well so that it consumes the shower buff instead.

They're aware of the issue last time I reported it, but feel free to report it as well so it gets fixed;

Top Bottom