Smart and Tech weapons - enemies

+
Do enemies even use those weapons? Ive never seen them shooting thru walls with tech or self targeting bullets hitting me. Only time i saw them is when i was fighting Oda, maybe Smasher too. Why the heck gangsters or enemies in general dont use them? People complain about fights being too easy. Its rly hard on very hard mode but i bet that if enemies would use all the arsenal of weapons that player can use (mantis blades, monowires, tech and smart weapons, snipers) it would be much bigger challenge. And it would be better. That way i could play on normal/hard and enjoy fights instead of walking around in god mode.

They do from time to times, even on normal difficulty, but the AI is kind of dumb anyway. Enemies netrunner are kind of a joke too, using only a poor version of overheat when there is so much in the arsenal of a netrunner...

Guest 4421288

What makes me laugh is that whenever you shoot enemies the way they flinch is like they are crouch spamming or tea bagging the floor like Apex Legend players.

I think I saw them use smart weapons but it was like half into the game. Some snipers shot through walls with Nekomata. Now they die so fast I don't even know. Playing on "very hard" aka journalist mode.

Tiger Claws use smart guns a lot and have jamming tech for this kind of weapon when you try to shoot them (you can get their smartlink/jamming tattoo as reward from Wakako)

Top Bottom