So i noticed i crash periodically when i get close to a fast travel station...

+
not sure what the cause is but im around 50 hours in the first half no crashes, then around 30 hours near constant crashes, i started to notice that i only crashed as soon as i got near a blue dot on my map, bam crash but then there are other times i can play for a long time and not crash at all,, few periods where i played for 8 hours and no crashes, i also instead of pushing continue i'll press load game and manually load it but that doesnt work, anyway guess im stuck now until they fix the bugs because in every direction there are the stations and when i get close i crash, because i can leave the game running and not get a crash, maybe someone has some insight ?

Same here, I didn't think it was due to the fast travel stations, but I'm wondering if that might be it. Doesn't appear to be all of them, but definitely some? Once I hit a certain radius maybe, the game freezes (no crash). I'll try and do some more testing.

Furthermore, my first "crash" w/error report occurred while using a fast travel station (during the loading screen). Now since that first ever crash, I'm constantly encountering hard lock or freeze and have to task manager/end task on the game. Not sure if the initial travel station crash and constant freezing afterwards are tied together somehow.

These crashes/freezes occurred after 60 hours or so of gameplay, otherwise has been smooth sailing up to that point.
Post automatically merged:

So good call, appears to be the fast travel stations. A few notes from testing:

1) Outside of 100m to the travel station seems to be mostly safe, but when you get any closer, game freezes/not responding (typically freeze between 100-20m, seems to depend on player's speed?; when I run and dash towards it, usually can get close to the 20m before game freezes)
2) I tested multiple travel stations and only appears to be specific ones. For example, one station I tested multiple times was always causing the game to freeze/not respond as I got close. Other stations were fine after multiple tests (see attached, travel station just north of stadium, circled in red was a baddie, all the green ones were okay).
3) I've had the game freeze in other parts of the map, so there must be others out there. Not sure if this is same deal for others encountering this issue with travel stations (specific stations or different ones).

Attachments

• travelstation_crashing.jpg
    travelstation_crashing.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Yep I am having the same issue with at least MegaBuilding H4, Arasaka Industrial Park, and Hanford Overpass. I cannot complete Small Man, Big Mouth because of this bug as I crash whenever I leave the area around El Coyote Cojo

Pacifica Pier is also broken for me

I have been having even more trouble now in other spots in the map too. I can barely go anywhere in City Center, Heywood, Arroyo and Charter Hill.

Last edited:
Yeah, I started going through the map specifically to pinpoint each "bad" station, but it's starting to ruin my CP2077 experience haha (which overall has been awesome). Hopefully this isn't some rare bug/issue and others are experiencing this problem out there?

Figured it out, there are too many NPCs and vehicles around. You need to turn down the crowd density or go at night and you wont have an issue

Also crashing whenever I get close to Pacifica Pier.

I tried verifying game files and turning down crowd density, but the problem persists.

So effing frustrating...

Top Bottom