Some kind of reward for losing?

+
Some kind of reward for losing?

I know of course there will be matchmaking based on ranks in the future but I am just hoping there will be some kind of small reward for losing as well as a GG reward if you get it. At the moment I have not put any money into decks and don't really plan on it anytime soon. As a result of this, I lose 90% of my games and can only get ahead with the GG's which takes an incredibly long time, not to mention when you spend 10 minutes in a game, lose, and then the opposing cucc doesn't even GG and I have therefore advanced nowhere for that entire game. Not complaining that I lose a lot, I just think there needs to be a slightly faster way to progress without paying for barrels.

Man I don't even want a reward for losing. Coming in this late to the beta, 4 hours in, I legit can't even hit level 3. Every opponent I fight has duplicates of shit I still only have 1 of. Feels like I'm not being given a chance to even start playing.

If you read the other threads about instant forfeit, you will see there is little appetite for loss rewards. I have started two weeks ago and had the same problem. Decided to mill 3 out of 4 decks and focus on Skellige (choose your fav) for now. Works well. I have been able to get a basic deck and win enough to start getting scraps

soon as in wel get a patch till next week,or soon as in wel get a patch till christmass??

im asking because i really want to try a trap deck,but the damn fireball trap is still bugged :)

Top Bottom