[Spoiler Alert] So Sweet Dream quest...

+
I knew it is a scam, I'm just curious is there any iconic reward/loot. But no? Nothing? And you just waste 20k eddies?

As if main quest and important character side quest not enough, the dev want to make another quest to slap player face?

Ashii

Forum veteran
I knew it is a scam, I'm just curious is there any iconic reward/loot. But no? Nothing? And you just waste 20k eddies?

As if main quest and important character side quest not enough, the dev want to make another quest to slap player face?

Honestly, 20k in this game is nothing. At higher lvl you sell 2-3 weapons and you have your money back. Not every quest has to reward you with epic loot or money.

This one gave you a little more insight to scavs and what they did to Sandra and other people. Sometimes story > reward.

I was lucky my first time with this mission as i had saved just before talking to the guy, money meant nothing but i couldn't for the life of me find my gear which was a no no so i reloaded

You can go get your money back after you get out.

Ashii

Forum veteran
I was lucky my first time with this mission as i had saved just before talking to the guy, money meant nothing but i couldn't for the life of me find my gear which was a no no so i reloaded

This has to be bugged. In my game quest objective told me to look for my gear, but after waking up I had everything, nothing was missing, not even money. So I just finished that quest as if nothing happened.

Yeah i woke up naked with optional find your gear objective and straight away i was like, this aint going to go well, but i killed everyone, looted everything and couldn't find it so yeah just hit reload an ignored from then on out

Your gear is in the room with the 4 guys in there. It's in a locker. I did the fight when I was still new to the game, and think less than lev 20, the fight was tough without gear, so had to rush to the locker grab my stuff, equip it then fight.

Well it is a scam isnt it? Lol...
Well, actually...
If you go for the option to use trader's braindance-set instead of your own, V would get knocked out and then would be forced to fight his/her way out of "Scavengers"' den and to reclaim back his/her weapons and stuff.

Top Bottom