[SPOILERS] Cold breath on the neck of NUSA...

+
I was wondering about Mayers, because one thing makes no sense: if we let So Mi fly to the moon why didn't Mayers send mercenaries and assassins after V after King of Wands ending?
We also know, thanks to Songbird that she broke International Treaty by invading Areospace Port and if she is still in charge of NUSA (Militech) then she confirms that she is not only a Dictator, also something else confounds me: why there is no war after King of Wands ending if Mayers is still in power and has no "calling card" with which she could threaten rest of the world (other corporations).

why didn't Mayers send mercenaries and assassins after V after King of Wands ending?
About V : I think Mayers don't bother about V. V is just a merc which "know" things without any real "proof"... It's a similar sitution than with Arasaka. Who people would believe? A simple mercenary or one of the most powerful women in the world?
About So Mi : Sure she will, but I'm pretty confident that So Mi will hide well. But sure, Mayers/NUSA/Militech will remains a treath for the rest of her life.

Top Bottom