Who would be the most dangerous character in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
I guess you overestimate a bit the importances of V's actions, about Arasaka at least :)
I guess you talk about Sun ending (or Don't Fear The Reaper), so yes V assaulted Arasaka tower, but if Arasakla take a serious hit, i.e Mikoshi is destroyed and so the Soulkiller, it's thanks to Alt. Then Yorinobu still rules Arasaka and will still wontinue sabotaging the corporation from the inside as he had always planned.
So at the end, those who "hitted" (or will hit) Arasaka the most are Alt and Yorinobu, not V.
I would say you give V as much importance as you feel necessary. Don't judge others for doing the same.

Nothing happens without V actually doing it. V is the ultimate decision maker, and someone who gets things done with the pieces others only have and couldn't have used. In many cases V is the unstoppable force that blasts way in to get stuff done.

Same if Saburo decided to blow into V's face on my watch. Not a punch, but a kick in his face would happen next. Just see how that ended up for Adam.

I would say you give V as much importance as you feel necessary. Don't judge others for doing the same.

Nothing happens without V actually doing it. V is the ultimate decision maker, and someone who gets things done with the pieces others only have and couldn't have used. In many cases V is the unstoppable force that blasts way in to get stuff done.

Same if Saburo decided to blow into V's face on my watch. Not a punch, but a kick in his face would happen next. Just see how that ended up for Adam.
I'm not really "judging", it's just my opinion about yours. If we don't have the same, well that's ok ;)

So just my opinion, but in none of the endings, Arasaka is "under the ground" (no matter by "who"^^). Arasaka could take a (serious) hit in some endings, but it remains a powerful sprawling mega-corporation implemented and influential almost everywhere on the planet. Hence my previous point, only Yorinobu by ruling the corporation himself have a chance to "destroy" it from inside.

Top Bottom