[Spoilers] Question about pills

+
At the end, when Johnny and V are waiting in Mikoshi, Alt says "DNA reconfiguration by the Relic has progressed too far. Added to aggressive, invasive medications, the body's immune system attacking its own neurons...".
So, maybe if V never takes the pills to let Johnny have temporary body control, then maybe he can live normally after removing the chip?
Has anyone tried this yet? Would be interesting.

It doesn't change anything, you get the exact same line. The Johnny approval/symptoms percentages also don't seem to come into play, outside of unlocking the secret ending.

Yea the percentages really don't add up. Each and every time mine were 90, 30, 40. Johnny was the 40%

I just finished my 2nd playthrough and tried pissing him off and ignoring him as much as possible. Ended up with 20-30% approval IIRC (seems some trashtalk options illogically increases your disposition to him).

I got the option to take omega blockers outside clouds to shut him down, I can NOT recall getting that option the first playthrough.

When pissing him off. At Judy's I was smoking on the 2nd playthrough. Instead of Johnny asking me if I could smoke.

Either I'm misremembering. Or these things are affected by your influence with him. He always fucks you over by taking the red pills near the end of the game by the motel. Regardless of influence.

Top Bottom