[SPOILERS] What I like and don't like on Cyberpunk 2077

+
Hey,

I guess I'm not first and definitely not last, but I have to post this here. First things first.. I very enjoyed Cyberpunk, I want to thank you for this journey and merry xmas. Also English is not my native language, so I will try my best and I hope you will understand what I'm trying to say here.

Steam is telling me I have already 70 hours in the game and right now I want to complete every quick jobs on the map, so still some hours I have to invest. Good for me.

Things I don't like about Cyberpunk 2077
- Artificial intelligence (AI)​
People on streets are so dumb, they overreacting on things around them or they just doesn't give a fck. For example you if jump on someone everyone is running away and screaming "I don't wanna die". Like what the...but I have to say it's very funny, because Night City world is smarter than people living there.​
- Police​
I guess it's AI problem, but missing police chase is really shame, it can add so much fun and time in the game. Look at GTA, I think everyone was stuck for hours just killing officers and running away. In Cyberpunk you kill civilian by mistake and NCPD officer is right behind you because he can use teleport. Not very balanced /s​
- Nothing to do​
Don't get me wrong on this one, there are quests, "hidden" quests, GIGs, "Random NCPD events", but that's all. Buying car, buying clothes etc is not really activity. I want to flirt with random people, do things like taxi driver, gang wars, random street hand fights for money, racing and more.​
- Missing barber shop​
My V and his hair looked way better in character creation and now I have to wear cap or helmet all the game, because I look like absolute idiot. I think its enough I look like absolute idiot in real life.​
- Tattoos salon​
- Armor (stats) on gear​
Almost every item you loot is better than yours, but I don't want to use pink skirt and top just because there is more armor, I want to represent Aldecaldos in the jacket I get from them. And this is big deal, because in RPG you can't have this system without transmogrifier, people care how they look even if is it FPS shooter. btw I still wear helmet with 28 armor on level 43. ;-) Stupid bunny had in my inventory is twice as good.​
- Favorite item (gun, gear)​
You can't mark items in your inventory as Favorite, so its very easy to dismantle very rare item and can get only once. Its frustrating.​
- Map is not complete​
Biotechnika - closed, Orbital Air Space Station - closed, Oil Fields - closed, Night City borders - closed (I already bugged through to every of these closed locations, so not really, but you get my point). It feel so weird, I want to check town where I started as Nomad, I forget to pick shard there! And its not possible. I understand you will extend this map with future DLC's, but for now it feel incomplete... more about map later.​
- Vehicle customization​
I know you told us way before game was released, but my favorite car javelina and I can see same color everywhere.​
- No variety vehicles​
if I open in game database, there is over 50 vehicles, that's a lot! Ehh.. yeah, but how many of them are usable? 41, that's still a lot! Ehh, not really, because for example Quadra Type-66 have 4 variants, Basilisk is just Nomad thing, yes its reward for doing side quest and then ending as Nomad but for corpo people without Nomad storyline goals it's non existent.​
- Missing New Game Plus​
I know you are working on it, just please make it unlimited do not limit us with only 2 walkthroughs. Level scaling is not big deal, I doubt you can't do it without any problem. Game will be broken with 3rd walkthrough? Who cares, its singleplayer game, you can be overpowered if you like it. If don't.. start the new game.​
This is what I can tell you right now, I'm sure I'll add more in the future. Let's take a look on positive things, shall we..? :)
Things I like in Cyberpunk 2077
- Panam Palmer​
It's no doubt best character in the game, almost everyone who completed the game as male V with romance Nomad ending is loving her. I don't know whos job is her script, but good job! You and Emily Zeller are gods! I think... I love her more than Sylvanas Windrunner, I'm sorry my lady. I NEED MORE NOMAD STORY!​
- Story plot and ending​
tldr, I played 3 of 6 endings already and they are so good AND OPEN! Its a good thing, because I know you will give us more. And I can't wait.​
- Night City​
I never saw something like that, city with layers, where you have highway, highway above and market above both highways. It works, its so good, its pleasure to travel there, find things, explore small alleys. What a good job, sadly bugs and glitches ruining immersion, but that's something you will fix, sooner or later. I hope.​
- The Badlands​
Oh boy.. I just said how much I love Night City, then I have no idea how to express feelings now. I love Nomads, I love desert, I love American countryside life, I love (squared) The Badlands. it's shame, because NC is selling point, but The Badlands is just.. better. Long roads, dirty roads driving with my "Little mule", killing enemy MILLTECH patrols with my Overwatch sniper from Panam... its all so satisfying and fun.​
- Visuals​
I game on decent PC (r5 2600, rtx 2060s, 16gb of ram, sata ssd) and visuals I'm getting are so unbelievable. I never did so many screenshots on my Steam profile. Details quality, details, lightings, shadows, map design... I never saw better looking game, nokappa (RDR2 is right behind you).​
- Gameplay systems​
Hacking is simple, but fun. Talent tree is big, that's good because more build options. Driving is absolutely fine, no idea why people blaming game for bad driving system, I expected way less. Dialogue options are important and you have to think about your choices. Cyberware is cool, I love editing my powers and skills.​
- Gunplay​
I have to say I did not expected that good gunplay. Shooting is fun, guns work well, reload animations are nice. Its like it wasn't your first FPS game you made, you exactly knew what to do and you did very good job.​
- Side jobs, quick jobs, GIGs​
That's all for now, I'm sure I forget something big, but its 7AM, I'll add more as time goes. I hope you udnerstand what I tried to say, I'll edit typos soon. Tell me what you hate, like or want to see in the game. I want to hear your opinions.

btw. I have no idea which category is right now for this wall of text. ^^

I like in Cyberpunk its power to survive. Millions of people said bad things about this game, and still there're so many purely good reviews, critical but still admiring.

Top Bottom