(Steam) REDmod problem, button missing.

+
I can't post a thread in technical yet..

Redmod is installed according to steam, and the files are in the game directory, but the button next to play never shows up and I cant get redmod to start working.

Ive already tried uninstalling, reinstalling, verifying game files with redmod installed, and to make sure that controller support wasn't interfering somehow I disabled it. I even tried adding -modded to the startup commands and nothing happened.

I can't post a thread in technical yet..

Redmod is installed according to steam, and the files are in the game directory, but the button next to play never shows up and I cant get redmod to start working.

Ive already tried uninstalling, reinstalling, verifying game files with redmod installed, and to make sure that controller support wasn't interfering somehow I disabled it. I even tried adding -modded to the startup commands and nothing happened.
Just to be sure, you have the RedLauncher window which appear after clicking on "Play" on Steam ?

that only covers GoG, not steam.
Yep, but it work more or less in the same way.
In Steam, you must enable the Redmod DLC and also check "enable mods" in the game settings too (in the Cyberpunk game settings).
Capture d’écran 2022-09-25 à 14.11.09.jpegCapture d’écran 2022-09-25 à 14.11.33.jpeg
I can't really help more if everything is enabled and you don't have the gear icon in the RedLauncher so the best :

Do you have any REDmod mods installed in your Cyberpunk 2077\mods folder? The button won't show up on Steam unless there is something in that location.

hey,
Make sure you have the DLC enabled + at least 1 mod installed and the mods support ticked in GOG. If you can't figure it out feel free to msg me on discord (Traderain#3279) or write to tech support.

On the Steamdeck this is where I'm having this issue too. You launch the game and GoG is open, but no option to sign in. You have to select the continue without sign in option. When you get to the launch screen there is no settings gear. So you can't enable Redmond.

Anyone else having the issue of redmod not working still? I've got the game via steam and I've got the dlc etc. When I run the Redlauncher.exe as per my screenshot I've got the ticked enable button, but when I press on play, nothing else happens other than the game loading with no mod options.

ScreenHunter_282 Oct. 15 11.29.jpg

Anyone else having the issue of redmod not working still? I've got the game via steam and I've got the dlc etc. When I run the Redlauncher.exe as per my screenshot I've got the ticked enable button, but when I press on play, nothing else happens other than the game loading with no mod options.
You put only "Redmod compatible" mods in the "mods" folder and "old" mods in the "mod" folder ?

Top Bottom