Still Crashing on Continue Game

+
Its kinda funny cuz i,ve actually finished this game and loved it. Got my brand new pc last month, played cyberpunk again, was going great til new update. Now when i go to continue game it says ' breaching' ---then crash to desktop---no reason why---just a message comes up to send report----
Any ideas?
thanks

edit---game starts when i go to new game. create new character---then click next to continue or start game--crashes to desktop

Last edited:
Not sure but if it's just after updating your game in 2.12 (or if you didn't play for a while), you should try :
Either rename this file (just add a letter/number), either reset your keybindings to default.
CChromaEditorLibrary64.dll
- Steam > Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64'
- GOG > GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64

I am having the same issue, I uninstalled (left saves), deleted the reaming files containing any mods and re installed but still crashing when i load a save.

Its kinda funny cuz i,ve actually finished this game and loved it. Got my brand new pc last month, played cyberpunk again, was going great til new update. Now when i go to continue game it says ' breaching' ---then crash to desktop---no reason why---just a message comes up to send report----
Any ideas?
thanks

edit---game starts when i go to new game. create new character---then click next to continue or start game--crashes to desktop
you have to find the CChromaEditorLibrary64.dll file and rename it, i just added a 4 at the end and it works fine. that's how i fixed the issue in 2.11 and i had to do it again this update too. the path to find the file is

steam: Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64'
GOG: GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64

if it lets you play when creating a new character though then that may not be the issue. i recommend verifying game files and then doing as i said above (verifying game files will undo the chromaeditor renaming or add another chromaeditor file)
Post automatically merged:

I am having the same issue, I uninstalled (left saves), deleted the reaming files containing any mods and re installed but still crashing when i load a save.
try my comment above. it should help especially if you did a clean install and have no mods installed. just make sure to verify first BEFORE renaming the chromaeditor file

Top Bottom