Still playing in 2021?

+

Still going to play it through 2021

• Total voters
Also an interesting point. My very first click I went with a Streetkid, but after like 5 mins I decided to change for Nomand becasue I thought I would start out in the badlands.
And I did, or all 3 seconds of it.
Which made me think, and specifically now.. what even was the point of that... I've been in the badlands basically as long as any other lifepath would've been. Which in this game still is next to zero if you base it off of the missions and not the off-time you may spend there.
It's like with the current life paths we got the different coloured endings on ME 3 (Before the DLCS and shit), they may say things differently, but unravel the words and it's all basically the same.
The blue questions often leads to some extra info, sure, but I find funny how for example in some cases the blue questions lead to you mentioning someone and learning who that person is, but then it goes back to the previous options and the yellow option to progress they story also has you asking who the person is and V reacting as if that info from the blue question never existed.
Life path exclusive questions also as far as I have played don't seem to lead nowhere meaningful, even with for example
with Stout, as a nomad you can say you have ways to prevent their cargoes from being robbed, where does this precious info for a Corpo leads? No where, she shoots your proposal down after the gig with Royce if you side with her.
So yeah, no real incentive to play other paths.

Earlier I said I wouldn't for a while... but fuck being here makes me wanna jump in a fresh play.
Will just be another Nomad though, but I'll take it very slowly this time round :)

Top Bottom