Stupid Monster deck I've been playing

+
I've been lucky enough to open Kayran, it replaced Geralt in my list (and Frightener is now a Manticore). Kayran + witchers seem like fun. He eats 3 non-Gold units and adds them to his base power (so shackles/bomb don't work against him, basically saves the power on the field in a Gold card). I've boosted witchers in my first game with a swallow, then used horn and ate the poor bastards. Later, I played a s13 Toad and had so many points that opponent just gave me away the round. I gave away the next one and got my Toad for the 3rd game, where removal did the trick.

Last edited:
I looked at Kayran a bit. I missed the part about it adding base strength; seems legit to me.

aspsnake;n7293800 said:
I've been lucky enough to open Kayran, it replaced Geralt in my list (and Frightener is now a Manticore). Kayran + witchers seem like fun. He eats 3 non-Gold units and adds them to his base power (so shackles/bomb don't work against him, basically saves the power on the field in a Gold card). I've boosted witchers in my first game with a swallow, then used horn and ate the poor bastards. Later, I played a s13 Toad and had so many points that opponent just gave me away the round. I gave away the next one and got my Toad for the 3rd game, where removal did the trick.

I would say Keyran + witchers + dimeritium shackles is a very good combo for this tactics (He will become silver and will stay until hitted by scorch)

Top Bottom