Problem with Griffin gear upgrade

+
Hello All, New to the group. I am in the later part of Witcher 3 on XBOX and am having an issue with upgrading Griffin Gear to Mastercraft level. I have all the diagrams and went to both master blacksmith/armor. Issue I am having, I could upgrade the Silver Sword, Gauntlets and boots, but chest armor, trousers and steal sword where not available? I have tried looking for a solution to the problem online but not having much luck, so turning here?

Hello All, New to the group. I am in the later part of Witcher 3 on XBOX and am having an issue with upgrading Griffin Gear to Mastercraft level. I have all the diagrams and went to both master blacksmith/armor. Issue I am having, I could upgrade the Silver Sword, Gauntlets and boots, but chest armor, trousers and steal sword where not available? I have tried looking for a solution to the problem online but not having much luck, so turning here?
Hi!
So you completed the little quests related to these upgrade (treasure hunter) and so, found the crafting specs, but upgrades doesn't appear at armorer/blacksmith?
If yes, not sure it could help, but try to clear the cache just in case.
Unplugging method, works on any Xbox:
1. Power down your Xbox using the Xbox controller or the Power Off button on your Xbox
2. Unplug the power cable from the back of your Xbox
3. Wait at least two minutes
4. Plug the cable back into your Xbox
5. Turn your Xbox back on
Software method, works only on Xbox Series X:
1. Press the glowing Xbox button on your controller
2. Scroll right to Profile & system
3. Select Settings with the A button
4. Select Devices & Connections > Blu-ray > Persistent Storage
5. Select Clear Persistent Storage

Have you checked that the gear you are trying to upgrade is superior level?

You have to upgrade the gear step by step starting from the very first level. Just mentioning because this is something that I sometimes tend to forget when I get my good crafting recipes too early.

Top Bottom