System crash with Gwent (GOG)

+
Hello from the nice peoples of the internet! (If anyone seems grumpy, they're probably just hungry.)

Firstly, please identify the game you're talking about, your PC specs, the platform you're on (GOG, Steam, Origin, etc.), and post again here. We can then move the post to a new thread!

My guess would be: run the installation / repair for all Microsoft Redistributables that come with the installation package. Then, verify / repair the game through your marketplace.
Hello, i'm having some tecnical issues playing on pc. 10 minutes into the game i get a black screen, some beeps and my pc crashes and have to restart it. I reainstalled the game, eliminated the 4k dlc, corrected the corrupted files but nothis seems working. I get the same thing every time. The game is gwent, on gog. My pc specs are in the attached files.
Repairing didn't work. I updated all drivers and cleaned all corrupt files. Nothing seems working. A month ago the game was running smoothly, i came back few days ago and it keeps giving me this problem.

Attachments

• for cdpr.jpg
    for cdpr.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Forcdpr2.txt
    69.7 KB · Views: 128
Top Bottom