System Shock 2 to be released on GoG tomorrow

+
System Shock 2 to be released on GoG tomorrow

Great news for fans of Cyberpunk Games. System Shock 2 will finally be released on CD Projekts very own GoG.com service by tomorrow.

Here is an interview Rockpapershotgun did with the guys behind GoG on how that came about.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/02/13/many-questions-system-shock-2-comes-to-gog/

Today, Good Old Games announce that they will finally, and exclusively, be selling a digital download version of System Shock 2. It will be available tomorrow. I envy those who can now play for the first time, but there is no longer an excuse not to indulge in yet another playthrough of one of the finest and most frightening games ever made. I spoke to Stephen Kick of Night Dive, who secured the rights and worked on the release, and Guillaume Rambourg at GOG.com. How did all of this come about and what is System Shock 2′s place in gaming, past, present and future?

so guys, are you excited? will this be your first time you'll be playing this cyberpunk classic like me or will you buy/play it again?

I'm very excited! System Shock 2 is one my all time favorites. Also it's nice to see GOG grow with awesome exclusives. Now I need to get my hands on SS1, never played that one.

I THINK...we should start playing this game. And commenting here as we play through it.

Who is with me?

Top Bottom