Tech weapons and some other bugs

+
Playing 3rd time on latest patch v1.23 (Xbox One X)
Now I am facing new issue regarding tech weapons, which is not a new but old issue.
Some of my tech weapons are charging/firing especially "Widow Maker".
  • In this gun, we can see charge strength meter going all the way before firing (default behavior). If I reload a save file (even recent one), this feature gets disabled and gun won't fire. I have to "drop" this weapon and the "equip" it to make it work. This is still an issue as whenever I save ans reload or start game and continue. Issue comes back.
  • Tech weapon does not gain "Engineering" XP. It completely stopped. Only grenades, disarm mines and Perk Shard making in gain XP.
  • Has issue with HUD where Speedometer and call UI (which has MaxDoc and Grenade) shows all the time while walking. To fix that I have to visit "JoyToy" and pay.
  • After done fighting Sasquatch, I was permanently "Crippled" (not overload as I was carrying 3 guns only). I took "cap booster" and "Stamina Booster", reload, restart but nothing helped. No solutions online. Finally I went to apartment and slept. Issue fixed.
  • Even though its free but "Thorton Colby CX410 Butte" won't spawn at the Desert Film Set (after I'll Fly Away). It should be there.
Will update more as I progress.
Now sure when these silly bugs gets patched.

Last edited:
Top Bottom