Some weapons do not have markers when drop on the ground

+
Hey chumbs! I noticed that some weapons from NPC doesn't have an markers above weapon when they are drop on the ground. Thats is so strange and uncomfortable cuz for pick up the drop weapon, I need to spam F click around and near the NPC body.

Due this issue I missed a lot of items from NPC((

Also NPC bodies fall through the ground and this seems from the outside so ridiculous

P.S. I cant add images without markers above the weapons cuz in photomod markers aren't visible

Attachments

• photomode_02102023_204527.png
    photomode_02102023_204527.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 52
  • photomode_02102023_212346.png
    photomode_02102023_212346.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 53
  • photomode_02102023_212916.png
    photomode_02102023_212916.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 50
  • photomode_30092023_000808.png
    photomode_30092023_000808.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 49
Do absolutely all of them lack an icon/marker or just some of them?

Because since 2.0 some weapons end up being [BROKEN] after defeating the enemy, so they do not get any markers just mere bluish highlights. Which honestly are not that visible at all so one has to use scan mode around the bodies to find all the broken weapons.

Do absolutely all of them lack an icon/marker or just some of them?

Because since 2.0 some weapons end up being [BROKEN] after defeating the enemy, so they do not get any markers just mere bluish highlights. Which honestly are not that visible at all so one has to use scan mode around the bodies to find all the broken weapons.
No, only some weapons do not have markers.

Okay, let it be broken, but now, personally, I take 99% of all the weapons into pieces to upgrade implants or cult weapons

What is the problem with adding, for example, just a red marker over a weapon that is broken, so that the player does not kill the F button on the keyboard, or does not spend a lot of time in scanning mode to see this weapon?

In a game where loot is part of the gameplay, the player cannot comfortably use it

From the developers, just add a marker above the weapon and that’s it - playing will become much more convenient and comfortable.

If you scan the area after a fight, they still show up, it just says broken when you look at it, they're usually only worth a few tier 1 components and are automatically disassembled.

The floating bodies seems to happen most of the time, especially if you knock them out. Shoot them afterwards and they jump up then fall down again. It's so bad, needs fixing.

I definitely do wish they would add a marker for broken weapons too, after all loot is loot and everything in the game has an icon. Even the 1€$ junk lying around.

Top Bottom