The border issue

+
Well. it's the mission in the end. I'm escaping from Night City with nomad fellows, driving the tank. As the plot going on, the border denfense system will be stopped by the fellows. BUT, when I drive across, NOTHING HAPPENS. With the talk unfinished, I was killed by the drone and the terminal is actually unapproachable, so I have lost, stuck in the end and NC, just like the guitar rhythem suddenly replaced by the audio affect of YOU DIED. How sad,because of the suspect techinal problem, I'm a prisoner.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know whether the problem exists in the pre-1.1 edition or whether it just happens on me because I ridculously can't catch the point of what to do in this misson. Frankly, I've tried many times and every way possible or else I won't post my concern of this. From my feeling, it is a straight strike to the pace of the game and my mind mood to feel it, this fatal problem can destory the joy of experiencing the story itsself. I've met many bugs before, but this time I have to speak aloud.
Post automatically merged:

Because of this I becomes the only 7.8% in GOG to gain "Temperance"....Sorry, V

Last edited:
You just have to follow the nomads until they split off from you when the drones show up and then from there follow the objective marker tell your co-pilot takes over and from there its all automated.

You just have to follow the nomads until they split off from you when the drones show up and then from there follow the objective marker tell your co-pilot takes over and from there its all automated.
but after they split of, the drone killed me halfway to the objective marker....I've seen what you told on the video of other gamers, but it's totally different from mine...

but after they split of, the drone killed me halfway to the objective marker....I've seen what you told on the video of other gamers, but it's totally different from mine...
Load last save (that one before Embers) and do mission again I guess.

Maybe you are straying from the path. The path you take should have you going down into a slight ravine for a bit. Of course it could just be a bug as well.

Top Bottom